Author Topic: Highscoresaves.com 3DK DKDX Re-Arranged and streaming  (Read 3798 times)

Offline awesome

• Awards
Highscoresaves.com 3DK DKDX Re-Arranged and streaming
« on: May 12, 2022, 05:51:54 pm »
I'm not finding much discussion here about the new 3DK kit from highscoresaves.com. Joe is gearing up for competitions soon. There are several variations to unlock. I have 3 out of 6 (or 7) unlocked so far.

I can't seem to be added to the streaming lists so mentioning it here.

231,820 Score for new record on DKDX Re-Arranged. Recorded on Twitch 05/12/2022. Also played a little D2K, Black Hammer, Practice of Mario's Hideout, Builders,  and Wild Barrels. Hoping to unlock something new today but no luck so far.

Twitch.com/gregoryerway

Member for 1 Year Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
Re: Highscoresaves.com 3DK DKDX Re-Arranged and streaming
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2022, 11:20:27 pm »
I'm not finding much discussion here about the new 3DK kit from highscoresaves.com. Joe is gearing up for competitions soon. There are several variations to unlock. I have 3 out of 6 (or 7) unlocked so far.

I can't seem to be added to the streaming lists so mentioning it here.

231,820 Score for new record on DKDX Re-Arranged. Recorded on Twitch 05/12/2022. Also played a little D2K, Black Hammer, Practice of Mario's Hideout, Builders,  and Wild Barrels. Hoping to unlock something new today but no luck so far.

Twitch.com/gregoryerway

Added you to the streamers list. :)
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Simpsons99

• Brian *The Big Bird Hater * Allen
    • Simpsons99 Gaming
    • Awards
Re: Highscoresaves.com 3DK DKDX Re-Arranged and streaming
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 10:46:01 am »
thought the streamers list could not be updated?  That post is locked?
Donkey Kong 880,500 Kill Screen
Donkey Kong Junior 1,073,800 Kill screen
Donkey Kong 3  1,596,000
Crazy Kong 566,600  Kill screen.

http://www.twitch.tv/simpsons99
You Tube: Simpsons99 Gaming
Discord: Simpsons99 Gaming
Member for 9 Years DK Masters - Rank D CK Killscreener DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener Twitch Streamer