Blogs > Player Blogs

Evunz's Blog

(1/10) > >>

Evunz:
Hello everyone

Player of almost 30 years, I discovered the arcade at the age of 10 years thanks to my big brother to take me in secret at the time! (my parents being against ...)

At that time, my favorite game is Mario Bros.

I'll spend countless hours on it ... (neglecting the rest of the way across ...)

A few years later, all the arcades in my area are closing one after the other ... This is the beginning of the end ...

In France, the arcade is not as exploited at Japan or America, the community goes out gradually, leaving room for consoles and handheld ... and me with it ...

In recent years, the "retrogaming" found a special place in the hearts of the players, (I think more a fad, but it is my personal opinion ...)

And arcade games back to the front of the scene!

Unfortunately for me, the old songs of the 80s are totally forgotten here ...

No Francophone community is me forward the best score on games like Donkey Kong, Mario Bros. and more ...

I see myself obliged (and a lot of fun) to join a foreign community to continue to share my passion.

I mainly play Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr. and Mario Bros with a real arcade cabinet.

I also have the great desire (childhood dream) to get my own arcade cabinet.

The community appears to be very open and nice here, I will not hesitate to update my blog as often as possible.

Sincerely Evunz

PS: Sorry for my bad english (google trad) i'm french player

I have a boost of energy and i intend to achieve some of my goals !

Donkey Kong
high score - 218,600

Donkey Kong Jr.
high score - 23,900

Mario Bros.
high score - 115,690

tudose:
welcome to the forum, evunz! you definitely came to the right place. good luck with your mario bros goals sir

marinomitch13:
Nice to have you here at DKF, evunz! Good luck on all your goals!  <Walter>

danman123456:
Welcome stop by my stream anytime my great grandma came over on the boat from France  BibleThump BibleThump BibleThump

VON:
Welcome Evunz.

In addition to the Donkey Kong scoreboard, there are members here who keep track of a Mario Bros. High Score List for play on Medium difficuty: https://donkeykongforum.net/index.php?topic=807.msg14286#msg14286

Best of luck to you climbing the scoreboard, sir, and welcome to DKF.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version