Author Topic: Donkey Kong Online. Bit of an odd version I think it may have been played b4???  (Read 1767 times)

Offline danman123456

• Spring Jumper
    • Twitch TV Stream
    • Awards
http://www.smashing.com/donkeykong/#

Yes we did! We finally found all levels of the original Donkey Kong game online. Most versions only have one level and it was exhausting to find this version. So here it is… the original of the Donkey Kong series and a favourite of arcade players everywhere. It introduced the world to both jumping games and Mario. In the game, Mario has to rescue Pauline from Donkey Kong who’s hurling barrels from above. The gameplay holds up well today and is great fun to play. Play all

HAHA this is a weird version not sure if anyone has seen it before?
DK High : 1,059,700 (Lvl 22-1 KS!);
DK KS Speedrun : 1 Hr 16 Min 40 Sec - World Record!
DK Lvl 1 - 1: 12,400
Fix-It Felix Jr - 297,000 (World Record)
Fix-IT Felix Jr 1 Hour Limit - 177,000
Fix-It Felix Jr KS Speedrun - 1h33
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK 1M Point Scorer Winner of a community event IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener CK Killscreener Blogger

Offline furrykef

• Awards
Hate to say it, but it's a pretty poor port. Even the console and computer ports back in the 80s, which labored under severe technical restrictions, usually did a better job than this.

Most damning was a bug in the elevator level where the game kept playing the death music every time a spring hit the bottom. That's both nonsensical and irritating.
I might never make it to a kill screen, but I found Donkey Kong's hidden music!
Member for 9 Years