Blogs > Player Blogs

Mitch's Gaming Goals

<< < (54/54)

marinomitch13:
My work finally put up an high score board so I've gotten back into some of the games. I'm mainly putting up scores so that I don't have to keep updating them with costumers' pictures and scores every day. I figure if I put up decent scores for the main games then I'll save myself work in the long-run. I'll have to come back to share the accurate scores, but right now I'm slowly working through putting up scores on 720?, BurgerTime, Crystal Castles, Dig Dug, Defender, DK, DK Jr., DK 3., Frogger, Ice Cold Beer, Joust, Moon Patrol, Ms. Pacman, Popeye, Raiden, Switch 'N' Shoot, Track & Field, Tron, Q*bert, and Vs. Excitebike.

Last night I played Switch 'N' Shoot for almost 2 hours and got the highest score on any platform: 13,362. The previous arcade record was 6,001 –which was done by my local rival with whom I have been going back-and-forth for getting the record. The highest claimed score online is like 9,500, but the official high online is like 7,500.

marinomitch13:
I've started studying and playing Dig Dug for what seems like the first time in 7 years. I never realized how simple this game is. I did some preliminary playing last night for about an hour and put up some scores in the 200k-250K range to get warmed up and iron out some kinks. Now that I have several different patterns for each of the boards after stage 11, I hope to blow my PB out of the water the next chance I have. I'll probably end up going for at 1m+ in the near future.

marinomitch13:
A new arcade has opened up in Minneapolis with about 120 games. I had a chance to talk with one of the 3 owners and it appears they are going to try to work towards something much bigger in the future (much like Galloping Ghost). They had a lot of games that are rarer, so I may start working on some of my scores again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version