Author Topic: Justin Elliott the impossible. He becomes the first to reach level S!  (Read 1537 times)

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Huge congrats on the epic accomplishment!

BibleThump BibleThump BibleThump
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline wc

• Tech Help
    • Awards
Re: Justin Elliott the impossible. He becomes the first to reach level S!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2023, 06:36:06 am »
Congratulations!
Member for 2 Years Former CK World Record Holder - Arcade DK Masters - Rank C CK Killscreener DK 1.2M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DKJR Killscreener Individual Board Record Holder Former DK World Record Holder - Arcade DK 1M First Man DK 1.1M First Man DK 1.1M Point Scorer DK 1M Point Scorer Blogger DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline tilt

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Repair man of DKF
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2023, 09:42:45 am »
Absolutely incredible.
My stream is currently (http://www.twitch.tv/expandedidea/)
PB(s):
Donkey Kong: 1,116,400 (KS)
Donkey kong Hard roms(prev. world record): 914,200
Crazy Kong: 513,700 (KS)
Member for 9 Years DK 1.1M Point Scorer snek DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
  • Don't follow me on Twitch/Scared of being followed
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2023, 03:34:42 pm »
Damn.  I missed this.   BibleThump

I'm not usually one for hyperbole but this is without question one of the greatest arcade achievements we've seen imho.  I'm continually amazed by the caliber of player we see here on these forums, with Hec's T&F, Barra's Galaga and Riley and now JV's DK3 exploits, some scores/feats I never thought we'd see, we've now seen and this Rank S achievement is certainly one of them.

Congrats Justin, simply amazing.
In the summer that you came
There was something eating everyone
And the sunshine fund was low
We couldn't greet you with a simple hello
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank D Twitch Streamer CK Killscreener Blogger DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener

Offline Weehawk

• Elite Member
  • Why not play some Space Panic today?
    • Golden Era Replay Page
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2023, 12:18:27 pm »
You know, once in a while it is my pleasure, and my privilege, to acknowledge here in the Donkey Kong Forum, some of the truly great international gamers of our time. And today we have one such gamer. Ladies (if there are any) and gentlemen, someone whom I've always personally admired, perhaps more deeply, more strongly, more abjectly than ever before. A man, well more than a man, a god, a great god, whose talent is so totally and utterly wonderful my feeble words of praise sound wretchedly and pathetically inadequate. Someone whose boots I would gladly lick clean until holes wore through my tongue, a man who is so totally and utterly wonderful, that I would rather be sealed in a pit of my own filth, than dare tread on the same stage with him. Ladies and gentlemen, I refer to the incomparably superior human being, Justin Elliot!

Just kidding. I have absolutely no idea what is being referred to in this thread, and Googling some relevant phrases doesn't come up with anything.
Member for 10 Years

Offline Weehawk

• Elite Member
  • Why not play some Space Panic today?
    • Golden Era Replay Page
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2023, 01:41:30 pm »
https://donkeykongforum.net/index.php?topic=1993.0
Thanks.

And if I weren't really, really busy I'd start a protest campaign to get Sky Skipper included in this enterprise.

Member for 10 Years