Author Topic: The Weave vs. Against 4 Firefoxes  (Read 8475 times)

corey.chambers

The Weave vs. Against 4 Firefoxes
« on: November 06, 2013, 12:25:03 am »
Maybe someone else has done this and made it part of their DK repertoire already but... one evening I was doing the usual Star Pattern and I was just passed the center ladder, and I just smashed my first firefox that came down the middle ladder and I knew that I would not get any more smashes since the hammer life was near the end, and without even thinking about it, I immediately moved left passed the ladder and forced the re-spawn on the right basically forcing the Weave position and avoiding the "against 4 firefox" scenario. What does anyone think about the idea? I have been trying to think up of a name for it so it can be more known and popularized. Maybe in a few days a good idea will come up.   

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
Re: The Weave vs. Against 4 Firefoxes
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 12:41:29 am »
If I had to offer a name for this pattern, I'd call it the 'Metanoia' pattern. 'Metanoia' is greek for 'repentance' or a 'turning around of one's life or mind'. In using this pattern, not only is one turning around from the future 'sin' of trying to 'do things their way' (by foolishly going against 4 fireballs on the right side and removing the safe side on the left with spawning a fireball there), but the player is also 'repenting' and returning to belief... or should I say 'returning to "Beweave"'! ;)  8)
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer