Author Topic: CAG-Tapping the Kong Community  (Read 13091 times)

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
Re: CAG-Tapping the Kong Community
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2013, 07:11:12 pm »

4) I think we need scores to either be posted to MARP or streamed on twitch -that way we don't need to have people volunteer to verify, as well as we don't have to rely on the honor system with claiming bounties.

If people want to play on RU then I can personally verify no pauses were used.
Up to you guys

Excellent! As long as we have a willing volunteer, I think RU ought to be allowable then. Thanks, Barra!
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Barra

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2013, 08:49:47 pm »
Any chance Kong would be willing to add a visible display to scores at RU that indicate if pauses were used?

Ill bring it up.

Excellent! As long as we have a willing volunteer, I think RU ought to be allowable then. Thanks, Barra!

No problem. Ill keep an eye on this thread.
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank A DK 1.1M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Submit a score for every DK3 track Winner of a community event IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member DKJR Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline ebinsugewa

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2013, 04:58:55 am »
Sidebar: is there a simple way to use a joystick on RU? It does not recognize my inputs via joystick nor when I emulate a keyboard with joy2key. Ideas?
we're in the yellow pages under 'spatulas'
Member for 11 Years Twitch Streamer Blogger IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2013, 09:34:07 am »
Ok, I'm gonna start commencing setup work on the threads. If no one has any significant wretches to throw, I'm just gonna run with the plan. If something needs fixing, I think we'll at least be able to purify the idea with each successive tourney, and I can field stuff on the fly (with majority approval), but I think most people will be pretty chill about simply trying to get good scores and trusting one another with them so long as they are streamed/inp-linked or posted to MARP.

Here goes nothing. :)
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2013, 06:17:26 pm »
I am making one change to my ideas:

Rather than doing the 3 successive polls, all for 1 week, back to back to back, I think it would be good to give more time in between each poll for further deliberating/debating on the games as the list is whittled down. Because of this, I'm gonna give a week of time in-between each poll.

konghusker

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2014, 11:33:12 am »
I would like a bota team here in the heartland in Nebraska. If anyone lives nearby, lets talk. I only know of goert in the of area. Otherwise, I like the idea Mitch.

Offline Monstabonza

• Awards
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2014, 12:24:01 am »
Any polls coming Mitch :)
Dk PB 391800
Dk jr PB 42000
CK 481400 lvl 19-1
CK On CC 567100 KS

Twitch =
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2014, 11:57:48 am »
The first poll will be on February 25th!

You can suggest games for it here: https://donkeykongforum.net/index.php?topic=711.0

Thanks!