Author Topic: The top 10 in DK3 is now all Repetitive Blue Screen scores!  (Read 1201 times)

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
The top 10 in DK3 is now all Repetitive Blue Screen scores!
« on: February 04, 2024, 12:28:08 pm »
There was a point in time just four years ago where I didn't even know if I would live to see the day where the top 10 would be populated with all RBS screen scores.
It was just me and Ben Falls, and six years had past since Ben did it, and he was doing it for a bounty.
I'm so happy to see so much growth in this game. For years this game was treated like an ugly red headed step child.
I got the first time I feel this is no longer the case.
It took awhile, but it's ascended to a competition level only seen in top notch games.
If you want to get a top 10 in this game you're going to have to put some real effort into it.  It should be a source of pride for anyone who does it.   8)
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Have a score on every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener