Author Topic: More Evidence of KOK 2 filming taking place this week. AKA: Dwayne was RIGHT  (Read 3545 times)

Offline TheKD

• Awards

Filming media appearances so that they can clip them and use them in the film. Were on to your trickery and shadow play.

Still no comment from Robbie. Im assuming they have an iron clad NDA on this one.
Member for 4 Years

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards

Filming media appearances so that they can clip them and use them in the film. Were on to your trickery and shadow play.

Still no comment from Robbie. Im assuming they have an iron clad NDA on this one.
Robbie might be the first person in the history of classic gaming to pretend he has a lower score than he actually has.   8) 8) 8)
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline TheKD

• Awards
Where does the line start?

The one where people apologize to Dwayne and tell him he was right?
Member for 4 Years

Offline datagod

• Howdy folks!
    • Awards
I have been locked in a subterranean data center for the most of the last year, and as such as out of the loop.  What is that crazy canuck right about?
 <Roy>
Lets be pals!
Member for 10 Years

Offline bensweeneyonbass

• Dong Face Killer
    • Boooooring!
    • Awards
TheKD still never justified their language on the last thread regarding claims on Robbie.

Hi TheKD - are you really Dwayne? Are you a Groupie as you so derisively described Robbie supporters? I really need some info to be sure you're not just a troll.
Good day.
Member for 8 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer

dwayne

Never read anything was busy last week had to take my mother for some medical trips.

No idea what is going on. Don't care.

Here is something controversial I never thought of.  The dk event most likely won't be the stupid monkey challenge was told people might see this a racist.  I laughed real hard at that one. 

So I think stupid kong maybe more politically correct fir the bleeding hearts.  Lol