Author Topic: Robbie Lakeman currently in Florida filming a documentary. (Source Dwayne R.)  (Read 4022 times)

Offline TheKD

• Awards
According to Dwayne Richard via the DKF shoutbox, Robbie Lakeman is currently in Florida filming a documentary.

Normally I think Dwaynes full of it, but thinking about it.
1.Robbie for months has been playing daily on Twitch from home, last week was streaming from Funspot, then unusually stops playing all together.
2. Robbie submits a score to TG that would put him at the top of the leaderboard.

Also, wheres Steve Wiebe been? He was streaming then all of a sudden stopped? Same with Billy.

So since he is a member here let?s ask him. Robbie are you currently in Florida filming a documentary?
Member for 4 Years

Offline Snowflake

• Awards
subscribing.  I'd watch a robbie centric movie
Member for 7 Years

dwayne

I told you long time ago they started it and now they are finishing  it. I would say I'm akot more informed then you.

I don't think you want to know why they stopped streaming it could be taken very seriously or very humorously.
Dwayne.

Offline TheKD

• Awards
At this point I wouldn?t be surprised if they were making a series for Netflix. With pedowood shutdown and train wrecks like Tiger King making millions I?m sure this is just what they?re looking for.
Member for 4 Years

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Every six months or so I hear rumors of them making another documentary, only to see it go nowhere.  Who knows, maybe this time it's true.
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline TheKD

• Awards
Well if you have access to Robbies Facebook you can see INDEED Dwayne Richard was correct and Robbie in in Florida filming. Notice Robbie hasnt come on here to challenge Dwayne like he loves to do.
You know one of his little groupies told him about this thread. You also know a hot head like Robbie couldnt bite his tongue.

I think were getting too close for comfort for Robbie and his little friends.
Member for 4 Years

Offline bensweeneyonbass

• Dong Face Killer
    • Boooooring!
    • Awards
So what? I mean, all of it, so what? Anticipation of a forthcoming documentary is interesting because I'm always looking for more crap to watch, but what's the deal with this "too close for comfort" and "one of his little groupies" business?
Member for 8 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline TheKD

• Awards
So what? I mean, all of it, so what? Anticipation of a forthcoming documentary is interesting because I'm always looking for more crap to watch, but what's the deal with this "too close for comfort" and "one of his little groupies" business?

I think it would be better if Dwayne answered this. I THINK I know what he would say, but I dont want to put words in his mouth.

Dwayne?
Member for 4 Years

Offline bensweeneyonbass

• Dong Face Killer
    • Boooooring!
    • Awards
Well you were the one who said the things I put in quotes. Just wondering why all that business in  your comment. If you're not willing to explain that then I'll leave now. I just don't get it.
Member for 8 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer