Author Topic: Custom DK jack-o-lantern...  (Read 2791 times)

Offline dknetter

• Awards
Custom DK jack-o-lantern...
« on: October 30, 2020, 05:55:49 pm »
Continuing with my Donkey Kong themed 2020, here's my attempt at pumpkin carving this year:

Member for 4 Years DK Masters - Rank D DKJR Killscreener CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline VON

• Elite Member
    • Awards
Re: Custom DK jack-o-lantern...
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 12:19:34 am »
Wow! Very cool.

Offline VeryApe121

• Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2020, 03:44:26 pm »
DUDE!  That is fucking awesome!  How long did it take you?  Did you cut the whole way though, or mostly thin out the pumpkin flesh so the light shines through?
"GET SLAMMED NERD" - Ape Jr
Member for 5 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline dknetter

• Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2020, 01:46:47 pm »
Thanks! It's been kind of a tradition the last several years for me to carve some cool pumpkins for my kids, starting with whatever they pick but deciding I should do one for myself too the last couple years. The girders were cut completely through, as was a couple spots on kong, pauline, and the oil barrel fire. I cut through completely on most of the ladder slats, but sides of the ladders and the rest was details were just cut about halfway through. The ladders would have fallen apart and the pumpkin was pretty thick, so it was tough to cut the smaller spots cleanly all the way through.
Member for 4 Years DK Masters - Rank D DKJR Killscreener CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer