Author Topic: The DK3 $550 repetitive bluescreen bounty  (Read 45479 times)

Offline LMDAVE

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Re: The DK3 $500 repetitive bluescreen bounty
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2013, 09:40:23 am »
I wonder if Dwayne is lurking here and looking to pick up a quick $500 (or more).
Donkey Kong (Arcade): 1,108,100

Donkey Kong 1-1: 12,900

http://twitch.tv/LMDAVE
Member for 11 Years DK 1.1M Point Scorer Winner of a community event Blogger DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder Twitch Streamer

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2013, 09:47:58 am »
I wonder if Dwayne is lurking here and looking to pick up a quick $500 (or more).

If Dwayne Richard tried to get this bounty I'll kindly remind him that he owes me $1,000 for the bounty he put up on Donkey Kong 3 for the first person to loop the boards on TG settings.
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Have a score on every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Simpsons99

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2013, 10:52:35 am »
pretty sad.. There maybe interest in this .. Just becouse someone backed it with money.

But i'm happy for George

Offline hooch66

• Personal Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2013, 12:39:54 pm »
Why is it sad? People are motivated by money. Capitalism!

Besides, people stepped up and backed George with their wallets. Seem like a win-win to me.

pretty sad.. There maybe interest in this .. Just becouse someone backed it with money.

But i'm happy for George
Member for 11 Years Blogger

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2013, 01:13:31 pm »

But i'm happy for George

Hey what's pretty sad is you are not excited for this contest.  I mean you have a 1.7 million score already.  All you need to do is double that, and you are gold! 

Brian you are definitely looking at the glass half empty here.

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Have a score on every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Simpsons99

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2013, 04:06:02 pm »
yeah really ..

I'm too busy this time of year .

But i'm happy for George

Hey what's pretty sad is you are not excited for this contest.  I mean you have a 1.7 million score already.  All you need to do is double that, and you are gold! 

Brian you are definitely looking at the glass half empty here.

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2013, 04:34:49 pm »
Oh Brian, there is absolutely no legitimacy to peoples' claims that you are usually negative. Thanks for proving them wrong!

Way to keep things cheery.

"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2013, 04:49:35 pm »
yeah really ..

Pretty sad you won't even go after the bounty, even when someone backed it with money. :o

-Ross Benzinger

-Leon Shepard

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2013, 05:11:26 pm »
Whatever, Brian can be Brian.

It's pretty cool, George, that your bounty has snowballed with some support. I hope one of the guys like Eric Tessler or Ben Falls will step up and give you some competition on this title. I would definitely play if there were a local arcade machine. I just can't bring myself to play full games on mame. I think I've come to love the physical machines and their accompanying atmosphere too much. ;)
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline VON

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2013, 05:19:20 pm »
George, to increase awareness of your bounty you should probably make a post to the CAGDC and MARP forums.

Simpsons99

« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2013, 05:28:09 pm »
Sorry  I'm to busy getting ready for the NW Pinball and Arcade show.

Mitch your remakrs towards me are really getting OLD.

If you don'nt like me then unfriend and not speak to me ..
yeah really ..

Pretty sad you won't even go after the bounty, even when someone backed it with money. :o

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2013, 05:38:05 pm »
Brian, I don't not like you, I'm just agreeing with others (but in a MUCH kinder way, mind you) that you are generally negative. I've already suggested to you in very nice ways (on FB) how you can go about presenting yourself as not as negative (even if you don't see yourself as negative AT ALL), but you don't seem to ever have taken them to heart. Again, even in your response to me here you seemed to have assumed the worst. I wanna be your friend, so I'm not gonna unfriend you and not talk to you, but usually it is a good thing when people allow their friends and/or potential friends to actually speak what they think to be the truth in a kind manner. I won't argue that my comments have been as kind as they could have been, so for that I apologize. But please understand that they are quite tempered and reserved, and that, despite this fact, they are still just as sincere.

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2013, 05:55:09 pm »
George, to increase awareness of your bounty you should probably make a post to the CAGDC and MARP forums.

OK, I did it on CAG, and since I am not a member of MARP forums I had to register.   So I am waiting on the administrator for that one. :)

-Ross Benzinger

-Leon Shepard

Simpsons99

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2013, 06:27:25 pm »
lol GL  With that!

Marp  is not known for DK Games...
These are considered American Games.

Most of the players at Marp from over sea's

But you never know you might get someone playing it.
I think there still doing there Marp toury there.

OK, I did it on CAG, and since I am not a member of MARP forums I had to register.   So I am waiting on the administrator for that one. :)

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2013, 06:31:30 pm »
People from Europe do like Shooter games, and DK3 is at least a quasi shooter game.  So it may actually have some interest.

P.S.

I posted about it now on the MARP forums!  8)

-Ross Benzinger

-Leon Shepard