Author Topic: Crazy Kong High Score List Discussion  (Read 35896 times)

Offline Monstabonza

• Awards
Re: Crazy Kong High Score List Discussion
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2013, 09:18:32 pm »
OK This post is regarding Svavar and Shane's submissions and Probably Dan's to but he may hae the .Inp file.

First of all i'll start this by saying I am convinced that all three games are legit games by watching them although I have no hard evidence.
Now on the current rules I guess they are not allowed.
So i am suggesting the rules need refining a little.
This is not me trying to fabricate new rules to have these scores on the list but rather to have the best and fairest Submission rules.
It is not really my intent to have a list that will omit legitimate scores due to finding a technicality,
So im going to suggest something along the lines of.

Games that are Streamed Live that do not specifically fit the the rules above may be put to the community to decide the outcome. 
People who witness game live, actual stream highlight and anything else may be submitted to help your case. All scores submitted this way will have the stream and CV listed as the Source. CV will stand for Community Validated.

If anyone has any ideas i'm all ears, This is not my list rather the users list so lets see if we can come up with something.

Nick

Dk PB 391800
Dk jr PB 42000
CK 481400 lvl 19-1
CK On CC 567100 KS

Twitch =
Member for 11 Years CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline danman123456

• Spring Jumper
    • Twitch TV Stream
    • Awards
Re: Crazy Kong High Score List Discussion
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2013, 12:17:56 pm »
Hmm I'm not sure I still have the INP for that game or not to be honest. If I do its on my external HDD at home and I'll upload it if I do have it. Otherwise I do have the whole game on twitch. If not I'll replay it because I intend on trying to break 700k one day.

Dan
DK High : 1,059,700 (Lvl 22-1 KS!);
DK KS Speedrun : 1 Hr 16 Min 40 Sec - World Record!
DK Lvl 1 - 1: 12,400
Fix-It Felix Jr - 297,000 (World Record)
Fix-IT Felix Jr 1 Hour Limit - 177,000
Fix-It Felix Jr KS Speedrun - 1h33
Member for 11 Years DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener CK Killscreener Blogger