Author Topic: Constructional service  (Read 20440 times)

Offline mrvaya

• Awards
Re: Constructional service
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2014, 08:46:54 am »
Awesome! Insane progress d00d.

I bumped my PB to 332,600 the other day. I'm also gunning for 400k  8)

Good luck!

Thanks mate. Glad to hear that you are still showing me the way ;D Guess you were on L10+ for the first time? I just exactly missed it  >:(

I aim to take down 400k in this week. You coming?
Member for 10 Years DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Shnypz

• Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2014, 09:02:13 am »
Awesome! Insane progress d00d.

I bumped my PB to 332,600 the other day. I'm also gunning for 400k  8)

Good luck!

Thanks mate. Glad to hear that you are still showing me the way ;D Guess you were on L10+ for the first time? I just exactly missed it  >:(

I aim to take down 400k in this week. You coming?

haha, I hope so. Yeah, first time on L=10. Game ended on 10-1 due to impatience/dumb move.  FailFish I also had 2 annoying deaths on 5-1 along the way. I was ready to restart at that point but played out the game anyway.

I have a hitbox clip of the game but there are audio problems. The video isn't the best. Gonna try to work out the audio problems before tonight's play session.
Member for 10 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Blogger

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2014, 01:23:20 pm »
Nice work, guys! Getting into the 300Ks is when it all starts to come together. Pretty soon you'll be up in the 500-600Ks!
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline mrvaya

• Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2014, 02:30:51 pm »
Unfortunately I couldn't keep up with my gaming goal of hitting 400k within this week. Seems a bit harder than I thought it would be.  ;D
Today I had a new PB of the first man of something like 150k... but then died quick and shameful deaths and came no near my record.

But... Lets quote former president Rosewelt:
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat"

Yes I know - its just a game... but I want those 400k ;D

Offline VON

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2014, 03:14:53 pm »
Love it.  Be a man in the arena sir, always.

Offline mrvaya

• Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2015, 12:49:39 pm »
A year off (yes i'm disgusted myself!! *puke*) - but now I'm back still hungering for that KS.

Now with a stream: www.twitch.tv/mrvaya

I've lost a bit of practice - but after only a few attemps I can still archieve around 200k. Hope to be back in good shape soon and hopefully you guys will give help and some comments on how to get to that KS.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 01:32:08 pm by mrvaya »

Offline Barra

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2015, 01:07:01 pm »
Love it mate! Best of luck
:)
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank A DK 1.1M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Have a score on every DK3 track Winner of a community event IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member DKJR Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline mrvaya

• Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2015, 01:57:25 pm »
Ok - are quickly coming back in shape. Came close to my 311k-PB with a score of 273k: http://www.twitch.tv/mrvaya/v/12265297. Three of the deaths were on the rivet-stages. I never run the weave-pattern. How essential are that pattern to survival and when should one apply it? Any other advices?

Offline mrvaya

• Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2015, 08:11:29 am »
Ok - got close to my 311-pb with a score of 292k today. Since I now play on wolfmame I think its about time to hit the highscore list and have posted the game in the HS-section.

Offline mrvaya

• Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2015, 12:10:56 pm »
Ok - definitely back in shape again! Finally beated my one year old 311k-score and archieved a new PB of 336k. Feels great! :)

Finally beginning to understand when to abandon the star pattern on the rivet-stages, stop dying on the elevator-stages and minimizing the risk of bad randomness on pie- and rivet-stages. Also making paying true attention the kong-cycles are beginning to feel really good. Of course there are still many adjustments that could be made.

Its seems that the next step for me to go reach 400-500k are overall consistency and some more proper barrel jumping when meeting those dreaded combos :)

Offline mrvaya

• Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2015, 05:59:07 am »
New PB of 338k :)

Since it is such a small increase from my former highscore (336k), I do not want to cause trouble submitting it to the highscore-list.

The true miletone of this game however is my PB of 222k on one man. I was feeling I could keep on going forever - and then suddently a couple of deaths - and it was all over! Guess that is Donkey Kong :)

I am beginning to feel, it is possible to take down some major scores.

http://www.twitch.tv/mrvaya/v/17368146