Author Topic: IGBY Game Selection - 4 Games - Vote Again!  (Read 16756 times)

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
  • Don't follow me on Twitch/Scared of being followed
    • Awards
Re: IGBY Game Selection - 4 Games - Vote Again!
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2014, 04:34:36 am »
The Glob has more votes than Galaxian.  Getstuffed.  <Allen>
In the summer that you came
There was something eating everyone
And the sunshine fund was low
We couldn't greet you with a simple hello
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank D Twitch Streamer IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Blogger DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener

Offline Josephjo

• Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2014, 08:10:57 am »

Concrete Proof That the DKF boys (apart from you of course Sir Wags) have no taste in games and no stomach for a fight. <Roy>
" Its not how you play the game but who you have backing up the bullshit."

From The Book Of Sczerby 2:18
Member for 11 Years CK Killscreener

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
  • Don't follow me on Twitch/Scared of being followed
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2014, 09:12:24 am »

Concrete Proof That the DKF boys (apart from you of course Sir Wags) have no taste in games and no stomach for a fight. <Roy>

Well, at least it's ahead of Intrepid.  Kappa
In the summer that you came
There was something eating everyone
And the sunshine fund was low
We couldn't greet you with a simple hello
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank D Twitch Streamer IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Blogger DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener

Offline Barra

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2014, 02:50:46 pm »
Yeah come on guys pick some good games. Dont make me and Jojo vote!
Kappa
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank A DK 1.1M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Winner of a community event IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member DKJR Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Online xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2014, 05:20:44 pm »
Need to have our games picked soon and there's a 3-way tie for 2nd: Crazy Kong, Bubbles, and Elevator Action. This would actually fill out our 4 games when you add #1 DK to the mix. So, do we want Donkey Kong AND Crazy Kong in our picks? Moon Patrol and Zoo Keeper are the next two games with the most votes.
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline VON

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2014, 08:57:35 pm »
I'm personally very much against selecting both DK and CK -- it's cheesy and unnecessary for DKF domination, and it's silly to focus our tournament efforts on DK games which we all play all the time anyway.

Please, please, pick one or the other.

Offline Monstabonza

• Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2014, 11:06:02 pm »
If we pick DK I think AA may pick CK but if we pick CK I don't think anyone will pick DK.
Just food for thought
Dk PB 391800
Dk jr PB 42000
CK 481400 lvl 19-1
CK On CC 567100 KS

Twitch =
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Monstabonza

• Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2014, 11:25:44 pm »
So I'm going to say pick Ck and also pick zookeeper.
First because I think we will go well in ZK
And second there was some talk of getting Lexmark to play if it was picked so that could be fun.
Dk PB 391800
Dk jr PB 42000
CK 481400 lvl 19-1
CK On CC 567100 KS

Twitch =
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline fruitygayspaghetti

• Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2014, 12:34:12 am »
i'm gonna have to play this shit game either way so  <thefinger>
former Super Glob (Pac-Man hardware) (German bootleg) MAME wr holder

Black Widow (MAME) - 472,650
EA - 80,800
Member for 10 Years Blogger IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member

Offline Fly

• Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2014, 03:41:40 am »
Play to WIN! Pick shit we will dominate! I plan on going after the other teams picks. As long as enough of you just mop up on our picks.

Hec
Member for 10 Years IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer

Offline John73

• Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2014, 03:41:58 am »
And second there was some talk of getting Lexmark to play if it was picked so that could be fun.

I did mention that I would try and convince John (Lexmark) to play if ZK came up, but he has already said prior to talk of this tournament that he is flat out with work commitments.   If ZK does come up, I'll try and twist his arm, I'm sure an average game for him will be worth at least 3rd if not 2nd place on ZK.
DK Mame 266K Level 8-6
CK Mame 559K Killscreen
Member for 11 Years CK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Online xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2014, 03:31:40 pm »
I think we need to have our picks submitted to Wolf in the next 24 hours or so. Right now the top 4 are: Donkey Kong, Bubbles, Elevator Action, Moon Patrol. Vote if you haven't, and re-vote if you don't like those top 4!
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Barra

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2014, 03:47:15 pm »
re-vote if you don't like those top 4!

Done.
 Kappa
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank A DK 1.1M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Winner of a community event IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member DKJR Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Drunkguy89

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2014, 03:49:01 pm »
Play to WIN! Pick shit we will dominate! I plan on going after the other teams picks. As long as enough of you just mop up on our picks.

Hec

ooh I like that idea, I wont be able to help out on any of our picks so Il grind away at some of the other games from the other sites ! :- )
 <thefinger> other sites!  :P

Online xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2014, 04:23:33 pm »