Author Topic: Dk_madness Gaming Goals  (Read 28160 times)

Online Dk_madness

• Elite Member
    • Awards
Re: Dk_madness Gaming Goals
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2014, 10:31:46 pm »
I played a bit of Galaga <FF> today  FailFish  FailFish  I didn't get a chance to set everything up to record, but I did at least stream it. After 2 long hours, I finally ended it with a new arcade WR of 3,744,860. I plan to head back in a couple of weeks and do it right with a score over 10 million.

The good news is that I got to play a few games of Robotron and scored a PB of 870K. I'm hoping to break a million soon and then maybe (with tons of practice) marathon it someday. I also have to set some time aside for Sinistar and Fix it Felix Jr.

Until next time.......
Member for 11 Years DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK Masters - Rank D DK 1M Point Scorer DKJR Killscreener Blogger CK Killscreener Twitch Streamer Former DK No-Hammer World Record Holder DK Killscreener

Offline Barra

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2014, 08:06:00 pm »
<FF> hype!

Congrats on Robotron PB Kreygasm
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank A DK 1.1M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener DKJR Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Online Dk_madness

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2014, 03:57:17 am »
I'm throwing my hat in the SR ring  Kreygasm  Kreygasm

I'm really excited to get started on Zelda ALttP. There are a few things I still need to get before I officially start running. Right now I'm just getting familiar with the game again since it's been years and years since I last played.

I'm picking up the SNES this weekend and then ordering a game saver and Dazzle to stream. It might be a little while before I get a japanese 1.0 version of the cart so I plan on just using emulation to practice. Also will be ordering some of the japanese SNES controllers. Then all that is left is some Y connectors and I think that should be it.

I have a feeling that this is just the first game of many. Also, I wanted to thank Phil, Glen, Jeremy, and Ben for the help in tracking down what I needed.

That's it for now......see you all at AGDQ  Kreygasm  Kreygasm  Kreygasm
Member for 11 Years DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK Masters - Rank D DK 1M Point Scorer DKJR Killscreener Blogger CK Killscreener Twitch Streamer Former DK No-Hammer World Record Holder DK Killscreener

Offline Ninglendo

• Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2014, 09:32:28 am »
You're welcome bro. Excited to see you and Ben join me in the SR/console community. You will find too after you start speedrunning your first game you will find yourself wanting to do other games. It's going to be a blast once you are ready to compete in races. Kreygasm
Member for 11 Years Blogger

Offline tudose

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2014, 10:43:36 am »
booya! its going to be a blast sir love it <YSG>
Member for 11 Years Former CK World Record Holder - MAME DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DK Masters - Rank D DKJR Killscreener DK 1.1M Point Scorer Blogger DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener CK Killscreener Twitch Streamer Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder

Offline syscrusher

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2014, 05:18:25 am »
Tears in my eyes, mate.  <Allen>
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank C Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Blogger DK 1M Point Scorer DKJR Killscreener CK Killscreener Former D2K World Record Holder Twitch Streamer DK Killscreener

Online Dk_madness

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2015, 05:13:48 am »
It's been a little while since I last posted here. Nothing major to update. I did manage to up my PB for Robotron to 955K.

Since I'm out of retirement for the BEAtdown, I'll be putting in some serious time on the classics. Right now I'm looking to purchase a DK cab as well as an Intrepid cab. Got a good lead on an Intrepid for sale and waiting for a replay  Kreygasm Kreygasm

I do miss playing DK and plan on getting back into it full swing and complete my goals of 1 mil+ and a NH KS. Wait and see  :) :) :)

Planning to do a mini marathon on Gradius in June with my cobba Glen (who will be also doing a marathon). Still getting things set up and so far everything is looking good.

Don't forget to join the BEAtdown and help out DWB...an awesome cause!!!

That's it for now mates.....later

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
  • Don't follow me on Twitch/Scared of being followed
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2015, 05:34:02 am »
Good luck to you in all your gaming endeavors sir.   <YSG>
In the summer that you came
There was something eating everyone
And the sunshine fund was low
We couldn't greet you with a simple hello
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank D Twitch Streamer CK Killscreener Blogger DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener

Online Dk_madness

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2015, 10:43:32 am »
I figured it's time for an update,

Finally met my goal for EA of 100,850. Now it's time to push this even farther. Next goal is 125k Kreygasm

Recently got hooked on Toobin and I'll be playing the shit out of this one!!! Lit!!! So far my PB is 1,939,614. I'll be pushing this one up very soon.

I finally received my Intrepid PCB and in the process of cleaning it. This will be as good as new when I'm done. I also have a Galaga and Kangaroo board on its way Kreygasm

So far enjoying the Yolympics and can't wait for the next tourney.

Intel next time Kappa

Offline Adam_Mon

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2015, 10:48:43 am »

Offline stella_blue

• High Score Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2015, 12:42:06 am »
I also have a Galaga and Kangaroo board on its way Kreygasm

Steve Wagner will be pleased.

DK High Score 
  (L22-1)
DK Level 1-1 
DK No Hammer 
  (L15-2)
Member for 11 Years Most Time Online DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Ninglendo

• Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2015, 08:09:05 am »
Your fans demand ALttP  Kappa
Member for 11 Years Blogger

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
  • Don't follow me on Twitch/Scared of being followed
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2015, 08:11:15 am »
I also have a Galaga and Kangaroo board on its way Kreygasm

Steve Wagner will be pleased.

He loves it I reckon
In the summer that you came
There was something eating everyone
And the sunshine fund was low
We couldn't greet you with a simple hello
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank D Twitch Streamer CK Killscreener Blogger DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener

Offline Barra

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2015, 05:35:17 pm »
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank A DK 1.1M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener DKJR Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Online Dk_madness

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2015, 06:43:45 am »
It's been a while since my last update so here we go.....

I've got a DK board inbound so I'm ready to start grinding away at that. I need to spend some more time practicing grouping barrels and such since I'm having trouble with that. Hope to increase my PB this year.

I did purchased a Crazy Kong board and already have received one adapter needed to get that up and running. I hope to get the other one in this weekend so I can stream a few games and go for that WR Kappa

Great news on the Intrepid board as it is at 99% working and should have that board back sometime soon. The hype is real Kreygasm Kreygasm

Still looking for a Zarya Vostoka board in any condition. I am not giving up on that yet.

In other news......possible Pepper 2 find!!! Kreygasm more to come on that later. I am really enjoy collecting these boards and hope soon to start learning how to fix these as well.

That's it for now....intil next time Kreygasm