Author Topic: DIG DUG OFF> THE GREAT DIG OF 2014  (Read 3483 times)

Offline kalel

• Awards
DIG DUG OFF> THE GREAT DIG OF 2014
« on: April 13, 2014, 06:37:36 pm »
MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY>    Its David Vs GOLIATH.   THE RAGE MACHINE  MIKE KASPER   VS  THE POOKA WHISPERER.  The reigning defending  undisputed   WORLD CHAMPION on DIG DUG>   KS  normal settings. world champ  5.215 mill.( this is so high )  5 man TGTS   KS 4.5 something.( this was just fricking stupid )  and no KS settings 7.5 mill ( this actually isnt that high. he got bored and quit LOL ) 
  We will be going head to head on monday. on the no KS  settings. KEN will be breaking the WR and it will be official. my game wont be official but im hoping to beat the WR also. my goal is 10mill. i think i have about a 1% chance to beat . but as lloyd would say from dumb and dumber I HAVE A CHANCE>
  Not sure of the official start time yet but i or ken will post it later.

WISH ME LUCK I AM GOING TO NEED IT :)
Member for 11 Years Twitch Streamer Blogger DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener Former DKJR World Record Holder - Arcade

Offline kalel

• Awards
Re: DIG DUG OFF> THE GREAT DIG OF 2014
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 06:45:42 pm »
Just talked to the pooka whisperer. we will be starting at approximately noon pacific time  8)
Member for 11 Years Twitch Streamer Blogger DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener Former DKJR World Record Holder - Arcade

Offline KIG666

• KIG666 MARP
    • Awards
Re: DIG DUG OFF> THE GREAT DIG OF 2014
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 03:58:24 am »
I wish you many tired Fygar's and Pooka's today and a little miracle to beat Ken.

Like you said you have a 1% chance and that's better than nothing I guess  ROFL
Member for 11 Years DK 1.1M Point Scorer Individual Board Record Holder DK 1M Point Scorer Blogger DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer