Author Topic: Cheetah's DK Blog!  (Read 7376 times)

cheetah33p

Cheetah's DK Blog!
« on: February 15, 2014, 09:10:06 am »
Hello Everyone in the DK community!  Thanks for everything that everyone has done for me for all the tips and strategies for DK and watching my games and my streams and listening to me sing sometimes!  :-).  My main goals for my DK game are mostly:

1.  Try to get a double hammer Killscreen or a No hammer Killscreen!  :-)
2.  Trying not to die so many times on the elevator stage! 
3.  Trying to pass Level 9 without dieing! 
4.  If I can, pass 23 viewers on my channel!  :-)
5.  Hope I can qualify one day in a Wildcard tourney or win a prize!  :-)
6.  Get my health under control so I can make it to a Kong Off to meet everyone in person and to get Trading cards autographed and signed!  :-)

Please check out my new Donkey Kong page at: 

http://splashurl.com/m3avqe2
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 08:25:49 am by cheetah33p »

Drunkguy89

Re: Cheetah's DK Blog!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 10:54:49 am »
7. Destroy paper boy 2  Kreygasm

cheetah33p

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 04:29:07 pm »
Thinking about putting more time into DK again and going for my next goal of 900k if possible.  Or at least if I can average maybe 400k games or something.  I'm happy I finally got my first KS in DK!  I won't stop there though if nobody wants me to give up or anything like that and to keep on playing!  I do apologize to Allen even though its likely too late!  I was just confused as to why he would tell me he wasn't playing in the tournament and then all of a sudden is when he was mentioning that there would be no way that he could because of having a bad internet connection and everything.  If anyone is still interested, I'll likely post a video that Settle it on the Screen will be mentioning about my KS if anyone wants to see it!  It should be up tomorrow I believe or Wednesday!  Just to keep everyone updated on my progress for DK!  I might think about doing double hammer but not sure yet!  I tried a couple of times with double hammer and have had a 300k game around Level 8!  But thats my best for that right now!  If anyone wants to play against me or anything, just message me on my page here or send me a message on Facebook!  :-). 

cheetah33p

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 10:39:08 pm »
Wondering if I'll ever be un-banned from the Forum again or not!  I miss having all my Donkey Kong friends back again.  I know what I did was totally wrong and everything and not very adult like at all.  From now on, I'll totally will make sure that I don't blow up or anything like that again and take things the wrong way.  I don't want to be like Brian Allen at all or compared to him ever again.  I majorly dislike the people who are saying that I am like him.  I'm totally not like him at all.  Nobody in the Forum has ever met me in person to know exactly what I'm like.  I'm actually a very quiet person in person.  I just want to be on everybody's good side again or who wants to be my friend again.  And everyone that Adam Wilmot mentioned about from my past, I have apologized to everyone of those people for my past things that I have said.  Everybody has re-added me as a friend again.  I have mentioned in a magazine write-up on me that I wouldn't be as good as a DK player without the support from the Forum and all my DK friends who have helped me and encouraged me.  Anyways I just wanted to apologize again for everything that I have said to everyone.  I'd like to start over again.  So please re-add me as a friend again if you'd like to.  If you don't want to, I totally understand. 

Offline f_symbols

• Spring Jumper
  • wht u mean
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 08:50:07 am »
Good  luck on your 900k scores, you're getting closer, keep it up <Billy>
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member Winner of a community event Former DK Remix World Record Holder DK Remix Killscreener IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK 1M Point Scorer IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Blogger DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

cheetah33p

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 12:38:40 pm »
Had my best Level 4 start today!  :-).  108,900!  :-). 

cheetah33p

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2014, 06:26:28 am »
Very happy to get a new personal best of 867,000 now on June 6th, 2014.  Gonna be continuing top hammer for now and try to get the 900k game for my new goal.  I'm happy to be teaching some of my friends Donkey Kong now and happy that I've had awesome teachers from the DKF Community teach me so much about the game and now teaching others about Donkey Kong now.  :-).  I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for encouraging me to keep on playing DK and not giving up and for inspiring me.  :-). 

cheetah33p

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2014, 04:22:16 pm »
Post from John Salter,

Well, I guess you wont be playing in any more tournaments, because we are not changing the rules. We can't babysit the players. We put time, energy and money into the tournament. The bounties are there for players to claim as a bonus. We or not obligated to have them, just as you are not obligated to play in tournament. A tournament which is FREE to enter and is meant to promote friendship and camaraderie, not make money.
It's very simple. If the tournament doesn't meet your standards, then you don't have to play in it. Actually I'd rather not have you play in any more, since you felt the need to publicly call Eric and I liars and cheaters for rigging the bounties. Honestly we don't need poor sports like you playing in the tournament. You proved who you really are with your childish rants after last tournament and this tournament. I though after what happened in the last tournament you may have learned a lesson about friendship and being humble, but I guess I was wrong.

My post I mentioned,

This last post was from John Salter. I mentioned about the bounties and that I believe more than 1 should be allowed not only 1. The rules to me should be changed. I thought its totally ridiculous. Yes I did mention that I thought that the tournament was rigged in the bounties and believe this still. How can still a 2,200 score end up winning something when almost all players in a tournament who have been playing for years end up basically getting nothing out of it? Still doesn't make any sense to me. But whatever. I won't be playing in any more tournaments anyways if John and Eric will always be in charge. Unless one day the tournament decides to change the moderators or whoever is in charge of them. And yes I have made friends and I know that there are friends who are still behind me anyways and can understand how I feel about this.

And yet they mention to me about being a poor sport on top of it? Didn't I help to promote this last tournament to all the webpages that I knew of? Didn't I try to do my best to actually help them? I thought I was doing a bit of my part. I guess I was wrong in the first place to even try to put a bit of my time to actually help out as well.

All the tournaments I have played in, I have actually always felt that alot of the mystery bounties was rigged alot of the time anyways. I always actually have felt that. I know actually a couple other players who actually thought the same thing that I did! If Eric and John want to, they can actually ask a bunch of the other players as well besides me who would think that there was something fishy about those mystery bounties. I know i'm definately not the only person. I'm sorry that I'm speaking my mind but this is the truth! Whoever wants to go ahead and leave my page and are on Eric and John's side, then go ahead! I'm sorry that I'm actually speaking my mind about this!

Offline alumbrada

• Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2014, 05:29:27 pm »
DK high score: 89,100
Member for 10 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline alumbrada

• Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2014, 10:13:21 pm »
From now on, I'll totally will make sure that I don't blow up or anything like that again and take things the wrong way.

Kappa
DK high score: 89,100
Member for 10 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline JNugent

• Just a guy who likes to play games.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2014, 05:20:48 am »
Jason, what in the hell is wrong with you?  I thought you were better than this, but you have proved time and again that you lack the maturity to be part of such a great community.  I have remained silent for a long time about this, and I've been off the forum for quite a while.  But your behavior is over the top ridiculous.  You are a grown man, and you need to start acting like it.

567,200 - Crazy Kong (MAME) - ended on L=21 rivets
555,000 - Donkey Kong (MAME)
Member for 11 Years Twitch Streamer Blogger