Author Topic: DK Score Submissions  (Read 1446374 times)

Offline 80sArcadeKid

• Awards
Re: Score Submissions
« Reply #4050 on: April 24, 2021, 08:48:02 am »
Watched Anthony's game live on Twitch (antelope84) and it was a brilliant. You won't be too long until a kill screen I reckon. Encouraged me to play some more late night DK and push my PB a little higher.

Geoffrey Suttor (GEF) - 251,300. WolfMAME 0.226. Game played on 25/04/2021. INP attached.
Member for 3 Years DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline 80sArcadeKid

• Awards
« Reply #4051 on: April 24, 2021, 08:49:00 am »
Sorry missed attaching the INP. (attached here)
Member for 3 Years DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #4052 on: April 25, 2021, 05:31:53 pm »
Creeping higher, and I haven't worked out those springs... I'm kidding myself to think I have.

Geoffrey Suttor (GEF) - 243,700. WolfMAME 0.226. Game played on 18/04/2021. INP attached.

Watched Anthony's game live on Twitch (antelope84) and it was a brilliant. You won't be too long until a kill screen I reckon. Encouraged me to play some more late night DK and push my PB a little higher.

Geoffrey Suttor (GEF) - 251,300. WolfMAME 0.226. Game played on 25/04/2021. INP attached.

Sorry missed attaching the INP. (attached here)

ggs! Both scores verified and the HSL has been updated with the 251k!

251k kongtrac.kr summary
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #4053 on: April 25, 2021, 05:33:11 pm »
Nice, Geoff.  Keep it up!

Submitting a new start pb, 119,800.
wolfMAME 0.183, keyboard as the controller.
Wade Wittmer, 4/18/21.  inpFile attached.

Thank you, Jry!

Verified and updated on the Start HSL! Congrats!
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #4054 on: April 25, 2021, 05:35:37 pm »
Hey Jeremy,

Just got trolled for the 900 by being a whimp near the end, but just wanted another KS, so played safe.

Cab was reverified as I now have a TKG4 with a remix kit installed. Perhaps the first Pace submission to the board..? Do I win some Haribo?

P.s. Swear alert...lots.

Alright, we have our first Pace submission. Looks good. Verified and updated on the HSL (and I added your 100k Start to the Start HSL as well)!

kongtrac.kr summary

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #4055 on: April 25, 2021, 05:37:11 pm »
Hello

First ever submission and a new PB.
Anthony T , 630100 , Wolfmame 0.222 , INP attached

The link to the twitch stream is also below, but i didnt know the screen was partially cut off at the time i was playing, until the end of the stream when I saw the chat. I only started streaming on twitch a few days ago, and had only ever streamed previously in 'windowed' mode which was making it hard for me to focus on springs. I ALT+ENT to play in full screen for this game and had no idea it was displaying partially cut off on twitch (didnt know i was supposed to change OBS settings for streaming full screened MAME). Lucky I recorded in wolfmame
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/998870528

Thanks.

Sorry, also 'game played 24th April 2021'

thanks

Great score! Verified and added to the HSL. Looks like we'll be seeing a KS from you soon!

kongtrac.kr summary

Offline antelope84

• Awards
« Reply #4056 on: April 25, 2021, 05:48:56 pm »
thank you very much
Member for 5 Years

Offline DonkeyShlong

• Awards
« Reply #4057 on: April 26, 2021, 12:12:06 am »
Hey Jeremy,

Just got trolled for the 900 by being a whimp near the end, but just wanted another KS, so played safe.

Cab was reverified as I now have a TKG4 with a remix kit installed. Perhaps the first Pace submission to the board..? Do I win some Haribo?

P.s. Swear alert...lots.

Alright, we have our first Pace submission. Looks good. Verified and updated on the HSL (and I added your 100k Start to the Start HSL as well)!

kongtrac.kr summary

Cheers Jeremy :)
Member for 4 Years DK Killscreener

Offline VeryApe121

• Awards
« Reply #4058 on: April 27, 2021, 06:56:30 am »
WOW, congratulations on the PB Anthony!!   <Allen> <Allen> <Allen>

Hello

First ever submission and a new PB.
Anthony T , 630100 , Wolfmame 0.222 , INP attached

The link to the twitch stream is also below, but i didnt know the screen was partially cut off at the time i was playing, until the end of the stream when I saw the chat. I only started streaming on twitch a few days ago, and had only ever streamed previously in 'windowed' mode which was making it hard for me to focus on springs. I ALT+ENT to play in full screen for this game and had no idea it was displaying partially cut off on twitch (didnt know i was supposed to change OBS settings for streaming full screened MAME). Lucky I recorded in wolfmame
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/998870528

Thanks.
"GET SLAMMED NERD" - Ape Jr
Member for 5 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline Evan04

• Awards
« Reply #4059 on: April 29, 2021, 09:14:03 am »
New Donkey Kong PB  :)

WolfMAME-0230
Score 163,800

Cheers
Member for 3 Years Submit a score for every DK3 track Twitch Streamer

Offline rayfinkel

• Awards
« Reply #4060 on: April 30, 2021, 12:12:35 am »
Justin Elliott
Wolf221 (with -lolat baybayyyyy)

Will probably update blog soon.

Here is a link to the entire Twitch session. The highlight is taking foreevverrrr to process, but I'll edit this later and provide that one when it's ready.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1005525026

Offline DonkeyShlong

• Awards
« Reply #4061 on: April 30, 2021, 05:07:15 am »
Justin Elliott

Here is a link to the entire Twitch session. The highlight is taking foreevverrrr to process, but I'll edit this later and provide that one when it's ready.

Goes without saying, superb.   8)
Member for 4 Years DK Killscreener

Offline Evan04

• Awards
« Reply #4062 on: April 30, 2021, 05:11:41 am »
Justin Elliott

Nice PB congrats
Member for 3 Years Submit a score for every DK3 track Twitch Streamer

Offline antelope84

• Awards
« Reply #4063 on: April 30, 2021, 09:02:33 am »
Hi Jeremy

Can I please submit a new PB.

INP file attached in a zip file.

Anthony T (ANT) 693500 WolfMAME 0.222
Game completed early morning 1st May 2021 (Finished 1:10am Australian time)

On a side note - Unfortunately I can only submit just my INP file, but not twitch video. OBS giving me more problems tonight.

After switching to playing in full screen ALT+Enter (so i can see springs better), I found last streams issue , when it was partially cutting off the screen, was due to me having OBS set to 'window' mode video source, but i was playing in full screen with MAME

Tonight I set OBS to use the game source 'capture any full screen application' and I hooked up a second LCD screen and had the chat window on it (on top of main OBS) and used my laptop to play the game in full screen. It seemed everyone could see the stream ok for the first part of the night, but I was using Shift+f3 to restart games/recording, then had to ALT+enter again each time to make the game full screen after any restart. At about Level 6, VeryApe121 messaged in chat saying my screen was black. I tried hanging on the ladders on Level 6 to try a couple of things in OBS but it wasnt showing up so had to kill the stream :(

Im going to have to chat to a couple of the other guys who stream, so I can get this thing streaming correctly and reliable. Im clearly doing something wrong.

Thanks

p.s. Thank you Gary for the above, and also Congrats Justin !
Member for 5 Years

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #4064 on: April 30, 2021, 09:03:34 am »
Justin Elliott

You beat Wes Copeland's perfect score.  Very impressive!   Only people left ahead of you are the big funs of Donkey Kong!  Go get em!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Submit a score for every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener