Author Topic: DK Score Submissions  (Read 1446358 times)

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
Re: Score Submissions
« Reply #3450 on: November 24, 2019, 08:36:11 pm »
New PB for me; I blew it at the end; had several phone calls coming in and my wife screaming at me from downstairs...and like I wasn't stressed enough!!  849,400 level 20.6
Wolfmame:  Recorded INP file and live streamed on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/511993186

This appears to be the wrong INP...only plays back to 85k. Hopefully you still have the 849k INP and can post it (please put it in a zip archive if you do)!
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3451 on: November 24, 2019, 08:38:56 pm »
Hello this is my first post and first submission  :D

I have not recorded the game so only have the INP file from MAME, I hope this is okay and that I have understood the rules correctly.

The game is a 326100 score which is a PB for me and even though there is a lot of mistakes I am happy with the progress I have made so far in this game!

Welcome to DKF! This INP looks good, but please put them in a zip archive for future submissions if possible. All I need to know is how you'd like to be listed on the High Score List and I can add your score!
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3452 on: November 24, 2019, 08:39:44 pm »
Think I got everything right this time.

Still learning this game, but new PB - 197,600 achieved 11/24/19

Everything looks good! Your score has been verified and added to the HSL! Congrats!

Offline fippi

• Awards
« Reply #3453 on: November 25, 2019, 12:14:57 am »
Hi all! First submission here. Not a PB, but the first score which I've adequately recorded!

This is the start of my run. Final score 325,300. End of the video I show my control panel (4 way gate) and 60-in-1 board, and afterwards i pull up the internal DIP settings in the service menu to show 3 Lives & Extra @ 7000.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/513055339

--

For reference, my *actual PB* can be found here for reference @ 393,400. Sadly this was done on MAME before I was able to get INP recording working FailFish.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/499695727

Feel free to follow on twitch! I'll be putting up many more scores soon as I have a PCB coming shortly :)

Much love!
Fip
Member for 4 Years Twitch Streamer

Offline DonkeyShlong

• Awards
« Reply #3454 on: November 25, 2019, 12:41:58 am »
I took on board the advice given to me by a few members here (thanks Sith and Jonesy).  I ignored an early stupid set of deaths, and went for it.  I got over 350k with one man and got over 500k.

I have been having a real hard time keeping focus and my nerves about me when recording, but I'm slowly getting used to it.  I hid my score so that I could focus on the game, and it really helped me play like I know i'm capable of.

I accidentally got a peek of of my score one I started getting into rhythm, and it fell apart.  I rushed the pies for quick points and being on the last life knocked my confidence a bit, and I lost it in a silly way.  I believe I've got what it takes to get to the KS, so that's hopefully my next update  :)

I don't think it's too shabby of a score for a months worth of playing.  Any advice from my video welcome  <popcorn>

I'm going to my local arcade on Saturday.  Unfortunately my phone isn't capable of recording for more than an hour.  If I get a high score or KS, am I able to have a friend record the last part, then ask the manager to verify?  Would I need him to open the control panel and show the insides within the same video?

Well done, sir. Verified and updated on the HSL. If you can score 500k, you're well on your way to a KS!

kongtrac.kr summary

Thanks for updating and the kind words man. Hope you had a good weekend.  8)
Member for 4 Years DK Killscreener

Offline captnkong

• Awards
« Reply #3455 on: November 25, 2019, 08:15:44 am »
New PB for me; I blew it at the end; had several phone calls coming in and my wife screaming at me from downstairs...and like I wasn't stressed enough!!  849,400 level 20.6

This appears to be the wrong INP...only plays back to 85k. Hopefully you still have the 849k INP and can post it (please put it in a zip archive if you do)!

Sorry about that, try this one. thank you.
TIM
Donkey Kong: 834,100 KS! 11/20/18
Donkey Kong High Score: 849,400 11/22/2019
Member for 8 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline Itsmrpitchy

• Awards
« Reply #3456 on: November 25, 2019, 10:25:28 am »

I have not recorded the game so only have the INP file from MAME, I hope this is okay and that I have understood the rules correctly.

The game is a 326100 score which is a PB for me and even though there is a lot of mistakes I am happy with the progress I have made so far in this game!

Welcome to DKF! This INP looks good, but please put them in a zip archive for future submissions if possible. All I need to know is how you'd like to be listed on the High Score List and I can add your score!

Apologies will keep in mind to archive the inp for next time. Could you add me to the high score list as ?Arron Pitchford??

Thank you!
Member for 4 Years DK Masters - Rank D DKJR Killscreener CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline Pearl

• Canadian STG
    • Awards
« Reply #3457 on: November 25, 2019, 07:11:25 pm »
first and probably only dk submission cause i suck cock and balls at this game

1-1 10,300

i got a good pull on the gacha machine this time

wolfmame 209
dot dodging
Member for 5 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3458 on: November 27, 2019, 05:17:52 pm »

Apologies will keep in mind to archive the inp for next time. Could you add me to the high score list as ?Arron Pitchford??

Thank you!

Added to the HSL! Congrats!

kongtrac.kr summary

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3459 on: November 27, 2019, 05:19:13 pm »

Sorry about that, try this one. thank you.
TIM

That's the one. Thanks! Your score has been verified and updated on the HSL. Congrats on the PB!

kongtrac.kr summary

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3460 on: November 27, 2019, 05:21:07 pm »
Hi all! First submission here. Not a PB, but the first score which I've adequately recorded!

This is the start of my run. Final score 325,300. End of the video I show my control panel (4 way gate) and 60-in-1 board, and afterwards i pull up the internal DIP settings in the service menu to show 3 Lives & Extra @ 7000.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/513055339

--

For reference, my *actual PB* can be found here for reference @ 393,400. Sadly this was done on MAME before I was able to get INP recording working FailFish.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/499695727

Feel free to follow on twitch! I'll be putting up many more scores soon as I have a PCB coming shortly :)

Much love!
Fip

Everything looks good in the vid, so your score has been verified and updated on the HSL! Since you broke 100k on the start, I added your 106,500 Start score to that HSL as well. Congrats!

kongtrac.kr summary
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 05:23:16 pm by xelnia »

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3461 on: November 27, 2019, 05:22:22 pm »
first and probably only dk submission cause i suck cock and balls at this game

1-1 10,300

i got a good pull on the gacha machine this time

wolfmame 209

Verified and added to the Level 1-1 HSL! Since you played the game out I went ahead and added the final score (91,800) to the Main HSL as well.

Offline synthchemist

• Awards
« Reply #3462 on: November 29, 2019, 09:26:14 pm »
Hi there,

Submitting my Arcade score (60 in 1) of 337,700

Member for 8 Years Twitch Streamer

Offline elbee85

• Awards
« Reply #3463 on: November 29, 2019, 09:55:19 pm »
Hi there,

Oh god... there goes the neighborhood ROFL <Allen> <Allen> <Mruczek>

Good work Aaron :) 
Member for 5 Years DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline synthchemist

• Awards
« Reply #3464 on: November 29, 2019, 11:26:00 pm »
Hi there,

Oh god... there goes the neighborhood ROFL <Allen> <Allen> <Mruczek>

Good work Aaron :)

Thanks mate! pretty hapy with that to be honest, lost 2 lives on elevators thanks to a shitty joystick but also got hella lucky in some points.
Member for 8 Years Twitch Streamer