Author Topic: DK Score Submissions  (Read 1446843 times)

Offline Charlie Milne

• Awards
Re: Score Submissions
« Reply #3420 on: November 06, 2019, 04:44:59 am »
G'Day Kongers,

Looking back over Sept and Oct just want to say there is a lot to recognise. Congratulations to everyone for posting PBs, amazing scores and Kill Screens.
Matt on breaking a mil
BBH, LauraKingNeville, KKX, Wade Wittmar for Kill Screens
Brad Williamson, Maximumsteve for 900K+ scores
and Justin for a mammoth 1.142 mil
and lets not forget Xelnia for continuing the updates to the scoreboard (sorry I am sure there are others but being new to the community I'm still getting a handle on who everyone is)

If I may now indulge in my own efforts separating myself from the ranks above
submitting my new PB HS of 485,200 and a start HS of 101,700 done on Wolfmame 106
I've had a couple of tough months since posting my last PB on 1st Sept, after that the rest of Sept had left me feeling like I have been going backwards and lucky to get 200k.
Things got back on track early Oct with a new PB on the 7th but only by 7100pts not enough for me to want to submit.
Went back into a slump for the rest of Oct only managing 2 games into 300K. However Broke the hoodoo on Sunday with a new PB but alas only by a soul destroying 300pts. Then it came up trumps for me yesterday with a new PB breakthrough game adding 126K. No screwings in there so on and upwards
What a funny old game this is, 2 thumbs up to the community and enjoying the roller coaster ride.

Thanks to all.

Congrats on the new score! Superb stuff.

I too feel like I'm going backwards sometimes, but you have to remember that it's simply due to the randomness of this game. Even the top players admit that if the fireballs want to get you, there's nothing you can do. It really does depend on the luck you get thrown.

Thanks DonkeyShlong, I make it a point not to get hung up on the randomness, just plan to get up one more time than I fall over to get to a KS.
The code screws everyone equally
Member for 4 Years

Offline DonkeyShlong

• Awards
« Reply #3421 on: November 06, 2019, 01:11:16 pm »
I decided to give it another go with some music, thanks for the advice some of you guys.  It really helped me relax a bit, but still not getting close to some of my previous games.  A few members messaged me with some encouraging words which was cool.

Here's my new recorded PB so disregard the other please.  :)
Member for 4 Years DK Killscreener

Offline SithOfSpades

• Awards
« Reply #3422 on: November 06, 2019, 01:18:15 pm »
I decided to give it another go with some music, thanks for the advice some of you guys.  It really helped me relax a bit, but still not getting close to some of my previous games.  A few members messaged me with some encouraging words which was cool.

I meant to post this before. I think it is just human nature. I was extremely nervous when I first started streaming and literally no one was watching. I had an almost immediate 200 K dip in my typical scores and it took a while to correct. No one is going to judge. No matter how bad a game you play, no matter how stupid the death is, we have ALL done it. It gets easier.
Member for 5 Years Winner of a community event DK 1M Point Scorer Blogger DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline DonkeyShlong

• Awards
« Reply #3423 on: November 06, 2019, 01:36:26 pm »

I meant to post this before. I think it is just human nature. I was extremely nervous when I first started streaming and literally no one was watching. I had an almost immediate 200 K dip in my typical scores and it took a while to correct. No one is going to judge. No matter how bad a game you play, no matter how stupid the death is, we have ALL done it. It gets easier.

Cheers bud!  That helps a lot.  I've just uploaded a video to help others with springs actually, and referenced your method.

I won't fill this thread with conversation as it's meant for scores, but I'll drop you a line.  8)

Offline NWnike

• Awards
« Reply #3424 on: November 07, 2019, 01:21:29 pm »
Finally got a chance to play some. Took a big dookie on the overall game but did manage a new Level 1-1 PB.  10,900

As always, Thanks X
Submit a score for every DK3 track Member for 5 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3425 on: November 08, 2019, 12:18:20 pm »
G'Day Kongers,

Looking back over Sept and Oct just want to say there is a lot to recognise. Congratulations to everyone for posting PBs, amazing scores and Kill Screens.
Matt on breaking a mil
BBH, LauraKingNeville, KKX, Wade Wittmar for Kill Screens
Brad Williamson, Maximumsteve for 900K+ scores
and Justin for a mammoth 1.142 mil
and lets not forget Xelnia for continuing the updates to the scoreboard (sorry I am sure there are others but being new to the community I'm still getting a handle on who everyone is)

If I may now indulge in my own efforts separating myself from the ranks above
submitting my new PB HS of 485,200 and a start HS of 101,700 done on Wolfmame 106
I've had a couple of tough months since posting my last PB on 1st Sept, after that the rest of Sept had left me feeling like I have been going backwards and lucky to get 200k.
Things got back on track early Oct with a new PB on the 7th but only by 7100pts not enough for me to want to submit.
Went back into a slump for the rest of Oct only managing 2 games into 300K. However Broke the hoodoo on Sunday with a new PB but alas only by a soul destroying 300pts. Then it came up trumps for me yesterday with a new PB breakthrough game adding 126K. No screwings in there so on and upwards
What a funny old game this is, 2 thumbs up to the community and enjoying the roller coaster ride.

Thanks to all.

Great stuff, Charlie. Keep on grinding! Your scores have been verified and updated on the HSL and Start HSL!

kongtrac.kr summary
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3426 on: November 08, 2019, 12:19:23 pm »

Verified and updated on the HSL! Congrats!

kongtrac.kr summary
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3427 on: November 08, 2019, 12:20:12 pm »
Finally got a chance to play some. Took a big dookie on the overall game but did manage a new Level 1-1 PB.  10,900

As always, Thanks X

Verified and updated on the Level 1-1 HSL!

Offline DonkeyShlong

• Awards
« Reply #3428 on: November 08, 2019, 01:28:24 pm »

kongtrac.kr summary

Cheers Jeremy.  I've just noticed that kongtrac, that's brilliant!  How does it work, does it inspect the INP and track it all?

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3429 on: November 08, 2019, 02:51:31 pm »

kongtrac.kr summary

Cheers Jeremy.  I've just noticed that kongtrac, that's brilliant!  How does it work, does it inspect the INP and track it all?

I enter all the data myself.

Offline VeryApe121

• Awards
« Reply #3430 on: November 10, 2019, 06:00:23 pm »
Submitting new PB, done tonight on Twitch - 555,000

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/506687503
Game starts at around 00:45:00 and ends at about 2:04:00

I took video of the CP/PCB/Remix Kit also and restarting the game just in case.  I did verify for my first submission here and this was done on the same cabinet.
"GET SLAMMED NERD" - Ape Jr
Member for 5 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline NWnike

• Awards
« Reply #3431 on: November 10, 2019, 06:41:33 pm »
Congratulations Gary! Way to go buddy!
Submit a score for every DK3 track Member for 5 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline VeryApe121

• Awards
« Reply #3432 on: November 10, 2019, 08:00:09 pm »
Congratulations Gary! Way to go buddy!

Thanks mate
"GET SLAMMED NERD" - Ape Jr
Member for 5 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline Lyriell

• Awards
« Reply #3433 on: November 11, 2019, 04:47:42 am »
Just wanted to say thanks to Charlie for your post above...

And WELL DONE GARY on your PB.  Well deserved!!

Keep 'em coming people!
Member for 6 Years DK 1.2M Point Scorer Winner of a community event CK Killscreener DK 1.1M Point Scorer DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline dollopuss

• Awards
« Reply #3434 on: November 12, 2019, 06:29:46 am »
 Kreygasm Go, Gary!
Member for 5 Years DKJR Killscreener DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer