Author Topic: DK Score Submissions  (Read 1446301 times)

Offline JMayden81

• maydengaming instagram
    • Awards
Re: Score Submissions
« Reply #2790 on: November 17, 2018, 10:14:04 am »
I would like to officially submit this new DK arcade PB of 737,100 set today 11-17-18.

link to full video https://www.twitch.tv/videos/337059549
Game starts at 01:28:21 and initials entered at 02:50:26 on full game video.

link to highlight https://www.twitch.tv/videos/337138323

Thanks All- Josh
http://www.twitch.tv/jmayden81
DK pb: 1,027,700 KS

"Not far below you is a large horizontal plane which proves beneficial in maximizing the exploitation of gravity."
Member for 9 Years DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #2791 on: November 17, 2018, 11:10:35 pm »
I know its tiny lol ;) but cracked 200k for the first time just now with my new pb 200,700 Woot.

gg sir. Submit some INPs/vids and lets get you on the scoreboard!
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #2792 on: November 17, 2018, 11:12:30 pm »
Greetings guys. It's good to be on the board and in the top 100. I will climb this list soon. Here is my game from earlier tonight, 11/16/2018
869,700 LVL 21, 2 boards away from a KS!! Look forward to seeing this on the board. Cheers!!...

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/336857720

Great game Steve. Tough ending, but the KS is yours any credit now! Your score has been been verified and added to the HSL and Start HSL. Congrats!

kongtrac.kr summary
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #2793 on: November 17, 2018, 11:14:06 pm »
I would like to officially submit this new DK arcade PB of 737,100 set today 11-17-18.

link to full video https://www.twitch.tv/videos/337059549
Game starts at 01:28:21 and initials entered at 02:50:26 on full game video.

link to highlight https://www.twitch.tv/videos/337138323

Thanks All- Josh

Nice improvement sir! Your score has been verified and updated on the HSL. You've cracked the DKF Top 100 and you're on the doorstep of the KS. Any day now!

kongtrac.kr summary

Offline John73

• Awards
« Reply #2794 on: November 19, 2018, 04:58:19 pm »
DK Start Score - 107,500..... and then it all turned to crap :(

DK Mame 266K Level 8-6
CK Mame 559K Killscreen
Member for 11 Years CK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline Shamrock

• Awards
« Reply #2795 on: November 20, 2018, 05:33:36 pm »
Hello all!
I am formally submitting Tim Trieschmann's 834,100 point killscreen at his request (just moments after the stream ended, and he has to head home)

Here is the video showing L14-6 on to the Killscreen as well as verification of the 4 way stick, the chips, the attract mode, and the 3+1 man verification

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/338623674

This was done live at The Vortex Classic Arcade on the same machines used during Kong Klash 9.

If there are any errors please let me know, or if you need Tim to personally submit it I will have him do so. It also sounds like the audio was kinda terrible, and again, I didn't have my stream set up for Donkey Kong, as I have been streaming Black Ops 4 for quite some time, so for that I apologize. Very spur of the moment but it needed to be captured.

JCHarrist, thank you so much for watching the stream with us :)
All scores set at Z82 Retrocade in Sherwood AR

Galaga - 3,614,350 KS (WR Default?)
Pac-Man - 3,214,250 KS
Q*Bert - 1,506,925
U.N Squadron - 1,410,750 KS/WR(?)
Gyruss - 1,426,750
Four-time defending Air Hockey Champion
Member for 9 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline captnkong

• Awards
« Reply #2796 on: November 20, 2018, 06:07:00 pm »
Thanks Andrew from the Vortex arcade for jumping in during my game and throwing up a quick live stream to twitch.  In case I need to submit this as well, here is the link to my Kill Screen game performed live tonight at the Vortex Arcade in Sherwood, AR.  It was an incredible game were I took my first life all the way to level 14 and only lost that because I created an un-jumpable barrel combination I couldn't hide from.  Thanks for all the support from the crowd at the Vortex arcade and of course the game instruction I have received from Andrew and Dan over the past three months.  I new the KS was going to happen soon with my recent 688k score I submitted, but I had no idea it would be today!

The game play was observed in a public forum by lots of people; we didn't know it was going to be a great game until I reached level 12 with all of my guys so then the team started scrambling to get up a live feed, hence the gameplay online starts at Level 14 and goes until the KS.

Now I plan on chasing the 1M mark.

Thanks All!
TIM
Donkey Kong: 834,100 KS! 11/20/18
Donkey Kong High Score: 849,400 11/22/2019
Member for 8 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #2797 on: November 20, 2018, 07:06:34 pm »
Hello all!
I am formally submitting Tim Trieschmann's 834,100 point killscreen at his request (just moments after the stream ended, and he has to head home)

Here is the video showing L14-6 on to the Killscreen as well as verification of the 4 way stick, the chips, the attract mode, and the 3+1 man verification

This was done live at The Vortex Classic Arcade on the same machines used during Kong Klash 9.

If there are any errors please let me know, or if you need Tim to personally submit it I will have him do so. It also sounds like the audio was kinda terrible, and again, I didn't have my stream set up for Donkey Kong, as I have been streaming Black Ops 4 for quite some time, so for that I apologize. Very spur of the moment but it needed to be captured.

JCHarrist, thank you so much for watching the stream with us :)

Thanks Andrew from the Vortex arcade for jumping in during my game and throwing up a quick live stream to twitch.  In case I need to submit this as well, here is the link to my Kill Screen game performed live tonight at the Vortex Arcade in Sherwood, AR.  It was an incredible game were I took my first life all the way to level 14 and only lost that because I created an un-jumpable barrel combination I couldn't hide from.  Thanks for all the support from the crowd at the Vortex arcade and of course the game instruction I have received from Andrew and Dan over the past three months.  I new the KS was going to happen soon with my recent 688k score I submitted, but I had no idea it would be today!

The game play was observed in a public forum by lots of people; we didn't know it was going to be a great game until I reached level 12 with all of my guys so then the team started scrambling to get up a live feed, hence the gameplay online starts at Level 14 and goes until the KS.

Now I plan on chasing the 1M mark.

Thanks All!
TIM

Congrats Tim! That makes you the 11th killscreener of 2018...the most killscreens we've had in a year since 2014 (14) and the 3rd most in a year all-time (17 in 2013)! Because there isn't video of the entire game I can't provide the usual game stats, but your cab verification makes this an acceptable submission for the HSL:

-The available game footage and cab verification are in one continuous video.
-There is an immediate restart without a power cycle showing the proper game settings.
-Attract mode is seen showing US roms.
-The 4-way joystick is shown.
-The PCB is shown with DIPs and chips.

Additionally, the game was played at a known location with a history of competitions on standard settings and witnessed in person by at least one known killscreener (both good things but wouldn't necessarily be enough on their own).

So, the HSL has been updated with this score! Congrats again and good luck on your million point march!

Offline GILLYKONG

• Awards
« Reply #2798 on: November 20, 2018, 07:22:53 pm »
KONG-GRATS Tim!!!
Member for 8 Years DK Remix Killscreener Winner of a community event DK Masters - Rank D DKJR Killscreener CK Killscreener DK Killscreener DKJR Remix World Record Holder DKJR Remix Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline BillyGaines

• L=22
    • Awards
« Reply #2799 on: November 21, 2018, 04:25:57 pm »
Kongrats Tim!  The Vortex is the Kill Screen capital of DK.  Wes, McCourt, Andrew, Tim and Josh (any day now).  Aaron Truitt and played there before hitting L=22.  Dan Solis doesn't get enough love IMO.
"If at first you don't succeed then maybe you just suck." - Kenny Powers
Member for 10 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline bradtech519

• Awards
« Reply #2800 on: November 21, 2018, 10:01:52 pm »
Congrats on the Killscreen & happy thanksgiving to all. I'm submitting my new best start to Level 5 without dying. I got 103,300.  I lasted up to 298,500 until my first death. Unfortunately I was wiped out by 350k. DK can be a soul crushing game <mad>.  Had a previous game before this one that was 412,900.  Had horrible luck on rivet board on the 412k game. Felt like half of the rivet boards I had I was getting stuck in the upper left and jumping back/forth to get out. If not for that I would have sailed past 420,500 which is my PB.  Feel like all around game is getting somewhat better after going into a two week slump which has been horrible. Where I've doing 200-300k games. Feels good to break 400k and have some good games again.

Brad Williamson
Wolfmame 0.200
103,300 DK Start
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/339120749## 34:20 mark is Level 4 rivet before to level 5 BB
 link to same game but won't be deleted in future like on twitch.

Hope to have a new PB soon!

Member for 5 Years DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Fox

• Awards
« Reply #2801 on: November 24, 2018, 10:06:34 pm »
I would like to submit this score I got tonight while streaming, not my pb but something to put on the board hopefully.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/340400448         game submitted is about 1 hour 25 minutes at the start, ill attach the inp/wlf files as well.
Member for 5 Years CK Killscreener DK Killscreener

Offline Mitch Mitchell

• Youtube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #2802 on: November 25, 2018, 12:18:43 am »
Got a new PB at the DKF Funspot Gathering last week, 271,600 goodtimes; i believe Sockmaster was there with me and I filmed it, ill look on my sd card and post a link when its up; not a critical score or anything so no biggie just wanted to share. Also not sure how to post pics of the score or id add those, theyre on my facebook.

Be well
Mitch
VS Duck Hunt - 3,502,900
DK - 985,400
Member for 6 Years Twitch Streamer DK Killscreener

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #2803 on: November 26, 2018, 05:02:40 am »
DK Start Score - 107,500..... and then it all turned to crap :(

Verified and updated on the Start HSL! Congrats!

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #2804 on: November 26, 2018, 05:06:25 am »
Congrats on the Killscreen & happy thanksgiving to all. I'm submitting my new best start to Level 5 without dying. I got 103,300.  I lasted up to 298,500 until my first death. Unfortunately I was wiped out by 350k. DK can be a soul crushing game <mad>.  Had a previous game before this one that was 412,900.  Had horrible luck on rivet board on the 412k game. Felt like half of the rivet boards I had I was getting stuck in the upper left and jumping back/forth to get out. If not for that I would have sailed past 420,500 which is my PB.  Feel like all around game is getting somewhat better after going into a two week slump which has been horrible. Where I've doing 200-300k games. Feels good to break 400k and have some good games again.

Brad Williamson
Wolfmame 0.200
103,300 DK Start
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/339120749## 34:20 mark is Level 4 rivet before to level 5 BB
 link to same game but won't be deleted in future like on twitch.

Hope to have a new PB soon!

Verified and updated on the Start HSL! All the pieces are there, sir. You'll have a huge game very soon. This one had an 11,000 point pie factory, btw...huge! DK can be a cruel game, but the first rule of DK is that you'll die...a lot. So keep grinding and the scores will come. Also, look into creating dedicated Highlights on Twitch for your scores. Those will be permanent and won't be deleted by Twitch (and permanent videos are best for the HSL).