Author Topic: DK Score Submissions  (Read 1446311 times)

Offline serphintizer

• Awards
Re: Score Submissions
« Reply #2775 on: November 11, 2018, 05:32:04 pm »
"Kill screen? Ha! It's for tourists."  - Mr. X
Member for 8 Years CK World Record Holder - MAME CK Killscreener DK World Record Holder - Arcade DK 1.2M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Individual Board Record Holder IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member Former D2K World Record Holder DK 1.1M Point Scorer Winner of a community event DK 1M Point Scorer Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #2776 on: November 11, 2018, 05:50:11 pm »
151100 Start

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/334770954

Another Tudose record falls! Congrats sir. This is the highest Start score on record! Amazingly, no individual board or level records were broken en route to this score, but you did tie the highest known Level 4 rivet score of 12,400. The Start HSL and IBR have been updated.
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #2777 on: November 11, 2018, 05:54:29 pm »
Big time congrats.  That's one of the older Donkey Kong records out there.  So BBB!
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Submit a score for every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline Les.coffman

• Awards
« Reply #2778 on: November 11, 2018, 07:34:31 pm »
I would like to submit new PB.  581700 (L16-2) done at the Vortex Arcade in Sherwood, Arkansas.   Have to submit two videos like my last submission to the forum as my phone decided to drop again during game play.  Phone drops while one rivet stage (L8-6) with a score of 259400, when Andrew is able to get my phone back up and in place, I am in the middle of Barrel stage (L9-1).  Clearly I need to get a better phone holder. FailFish 

Previous PB 575200 Arcade

Video 1 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/334730149 
Video 2 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/334741830 includes showing of inside of cabinet.
Member for 5 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #2779 on: November 12, 2018, 06:37:05 pm »
I would like to submit new PB.  581700 (L16-2) done at the Vortex Arcade in Sherwood, Arkansas.   Have to submit two videos like my last submission to the forum as my phone decided to drop again during game play.  Phone drops while one rivet stage (L8-6) with a score of 259400, when Andrew is able to get my phone back up and in place, I am in the middle of Barrel stage (L9-1).  Clearly I need to get a better phone holder. FailFish 

Previous PB 575200 Arcade

Video 1 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/334730149 
Video 2 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/334741830 includes showing of inside of cabinet.

Well done sir. Your PB has been verified and updated on the HSL.

kongtrac.kr summary
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Fox

• Awards
« Reply #2780 on: November 15, 2018, 11:47:47 am »
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/336259935

Submitting the last game, it starts right around 43 minutes. Score was 287400. I'll include the inp and wlf file as well.
Member for 5 Years CK Killscreener DK Killscreener

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #2781 on: November 15, 2018, 03:33:01 pm »
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/336259935

Submitting the last game, it starts right around 43 minutes. Score was 287400. I'll include the inp and wlf file as well.

Hi sir, unfortunately we've into another issue with this INP. It looks like you used it to record a series of attempts and reset the game between those attempts (probably using F3?). WolfMAME 0.106 doesn't play well with this kind of reset when recording INPs, so your game desyncs after the 1st attempt. Your inputs are still there, but the game doesn't line up. This is one of the reasons we ask that INPs only contain 1 attempt per submission (it also helps me keep my sanity so I don't have to search through an INP to find the proper game).

I know it's a hassle, but exiting and restarting WolfMAME between attempts will make things go smoother. We'll get you on the scoreboard yet!

Offline Lyriell

• Awards
First submission
« Reply #2782 on: November 15, 2018, 05:17:13 pm »
Hi all,

I had a lot of fun at the Aussie Kong Off last weekend and it inspired me to put together a wolfmame setup and run some games this morning.

This is my first submission, although I'm listed already at position 150 (Matt Tecchio) on the list due to the weekend results getting posted.

Consider this a submission to make sure everything is good.   I used Wolfmame 202 and cleared the ram etc before recording.

If everything is good, let me know and I will submit some higher scores!

Cheers,

Matt
Member for 6 Years DK 1.2M Point Scorer Winner of a community event CK Killscreener DK 1.1M Point Scorer DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline Lyriell

• Awards
« Reply #2783 on: November 15, 2018, 05:23:30 pm »
Just realised I probably need to clean up the batch file I'm using to record...
Will do that for the next one :D
Member for 6 Years DK 1.2M Point Scorer Winner of a community event CK Killscreener DK 1.1M Point Scorer DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline Barra

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
    • Awards
« Reply #2784 on: November 15, 2018, 05:59:21 pm »
Welcome to the forums, Matt!
Was great to meet you last weekend and congratulations on a great tournament. You've shown your skills and will have a killscreen in no time!

Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank A DK 1.1M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 Submit a score for every DK3 track DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Winner of a community event IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member DKJR Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Lyriell

• Awards
« Reply #2785 on: November 15, 2018, 06:35:16 pm »
Thanks mate, It was a pleasure meeting you and the others.  Never experienced such a friendly community vibe.  Hopefully I can live up to that dream of the Killscreen!

Hope to see you all again soon.

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
Re: First submission
« Reply #2786 on: November 15, 2018, 07:34:43 pm »
Hi all,

I had a lot of fun at the Aussie Kong Off last weekend and it inspired me to put together a wolfmame setup and run some games this morning.

This is my first submission, although I'm listed already at position 150 (Matt Tecchio) on the list due to the weekend results getting posted.

Consider this a submission to make sure everything is good.   I used Wolfmame 202 and cleared the ram etc before recording.

If everything is good, let me know and I will submit some higher scores!

Cheers,

Matt

Just realised I probably need to clean up the batch file I'm using to record...
Will do that for the next one :D

Welcome Matt! Congrats on your strong showing at the Aussie KO! Looks like you've got the batch file under control (and know to make a couple tweaks to it  :D ), so the only thing left is to make sure you put the INPs in a ZIP file for your submissions (using something like 7z or WinZIP or whatever). But this INP/game looks good, so your score has been verified and added to the HSL and Start HSL. Congrats! Hope to see some big scores from you soon!

kongtrac.kr summary

Offline Mitch Mitchell

• Youtube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #2787 on: November 15, 2018, 11:12:51 pm »
I know its tiny lol ;) but cracked 200k for the first time just now with my new pb 200,700 Woot.
VS Duck Hunt - 3,502,900
DK - 985,400
Member for 6 Years Twitch Streamer DK Killscreener

Offline Dk_madness

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #2788 on: November 16, 2018, 04:58:33 pm »
Welcome Matt!!! Looking forward to see more high scores and soon a KS
Member for 11 Years DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK Masters - Rank D Winner of a community event DK 1M Point Scorer DKJR Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Blogger CK Killscreener Twitch Streamer Former DK No-Hammer World Record Holder DK Killscreener

Offline maximumsteve

• Elite Member
  • Mario Bros. Arcade World Record Holder.
    • Awards
« Reply #2789 on: November 16, 2018, 05:45:30 pm »
Greetings guys. It's good to be on the board and in the top 100. I will climb this list soon. Here is my game from earlier tonight, 11/16/2018
869,700 LVL 21, 2 boards away from a KS!! Look forward to seeing this on the board. Cheers!!...

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/336857720
Member for 10 Years DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer