Author Topic: DK Score Submissions  (Read 1446556 times)

Meatotomy666

Re: Score Submissions
« Reply #540 on: March 13, 2014, 09:51:36 pm »
Yeah I'll check them out. I was in a rush and quickly threw them together.

Meatotomy666

« Reply #541 on: March 13, 2014, 09:58:17 pm »
Here we are. :)

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #542 on: March 13, 2014, 11:43:35 pm »
Here we are. :)

Score verified and 1-1 HSL updated.
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline VON

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #543 on: March 14, 2014, 12:20:36 am »
Ross Benziger
653,900 submission for the "No Hammer" Donkey Kong variant
Recorded March 13, 2014

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/dwwnp/c/3882951

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #544 on: March 14, 2014, 01:49:37 am »
Ross Benziger
653,900 submission for the "No Hammer" Donkey Kong variant
Recorded March 13, 2014

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/dwwnp/c/3882951

Score is verified and the NH HSL been updated. Great game Ross! No shortage of YOLO in this one.
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Dk_madness

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #545 on: March 14, 2014, 04:26:14 am »
Fkn nice Ross...huge congrats!!!  Kreygasm
Member for 11 Years DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK Masters - Rank D Winner of a community event DK 1M Point Scorer DKJR Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Blogger CK Killscreener Twitch Streamer Former DK No-Hammer World Record Holder DK Killscreener

Fast Eddie

« Reply #546 on: March 14, 2014, 05:04:41 am »
good stuff Ross, im not a big fan of 'the strat' but looks like your working it well!

8)

Offline stella_blue

• High Score Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #547 on: March 14, 2014, 08:47:03 am »

This is not a new submission.

The Level 1-1 HSL lists the Source of my personal best as "TG".  When the Twin Galaxies scoreboard returns, there is no guarantee the INP will be available for download, so I'll provide it myself.

When I first started playing 1-1 back in August 2010, I downloaded all unlocked INP files (minimum score: 9,000) from the TG website.  I still have them all archived, although I didn't keep the WLF files.  If desired, I can upload those as well, supplying additional substance to the list.

Jeremy, you've had a busy week.  If you prefer, I'll do it next week when the HSL is under my watch.   ;)

DK High Score 
  (L22-1)
DK Level 1-1 
DK No Hammer 
  (L15-2)
Member for 11 Years Most Time Online DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #548 on: March 14, 2014, 11:28:16 pm »
The Level 1-1 HSL lists the Source of my personal best as "TG".  When the Twin Galaxies scoreboard returns, there is no guarantee the INP will be available for download, so I'll provide it myself.

Cool. This has been added to the Source column as "TG, INP." I think having access to all the old TG INPs would be great. Hopefully they come back, or hopefully someone has all the DK-related games archived somewhere.

jammyyy

« Reply #549 on: March 15, 2014, 12:09:23 pm »
I hope this ok like this, I sober up the past few weeks, I have been off the wagon a long time and it a long story, so I wont talk about it. Anyhow I’m sober and clear-headed and decided to start play DK again, its time show I’m not just a groupie lol, I always been a good player and I put all that aside when I built that mini DK cab for Vince La May with a DK power supply to meet TG fk up rules and sent him my DK board as well, he did not have a DK board at time and later pay for a replacement DK board set for me.  thank you Vince
I hope this ok I did not expect to brake my PB today just get 200 Plus game in practice, so I was not taping it, I did however get my son to bring me my camera and I film the end game and the inside cab, I forgot to film the CP but I assures you it all stock with a 4 way restrictor plate.  I up load video to you tube here is a link.
Please let me know what you think if you except it for being on the DK Form list scores.

Robert Felstein  370700

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht3Ai2MXI0s&feature=youtu.be

Offline Martin Laing

• Awards
« Reply #550 on: March 16, 2014, 12:22:09 pm »
Hi

Finally another KS!

Submitting a score of 873400. Achieved in the late hours in New Zealand; played from 11pm to 1am once family were all in bed.

Was aiming for a higher score but had lower start and every rivet level felt really difficult. Could have sacked a man on 21-5 but due to the rivet screens played for KS.
1st New Zealander to achieve a kill screen
Donkey Kong (MAME Points) - 1026800 (Kill Screen)
Donkey Kong (MAME No Hammer) - 282700
Donkey Kong (MAME Lvl 1-1) - 11000
Far Cry 2 is the best game
Member for 10 Years DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #551 on: March 16, 2014, 02:46:27 pm »
Robert Felstein  370700

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht3Ai2MXI0s&feature=youtu.be

Robert, despite the great score we won't be accepting this score submission at this time. The main issue is that it is impossible from your video to tell what settings the game was played on.

I understand the video was a last-second thought, but it is imperative we have as much information as possible for videos that only show the end of the game. After the power cycle it would have helped to start another game so we could verify that the game was played on 3+1 settings.

This is covered in "Auxiliary Rule #4" in the Submission Rules:

"4.   Any videos, such as those posted on youtube, which shows only the final moments of a game must demonstrate a restart to prove that the game was started with a 3 lives setting."

I have confidence you can achieve that score again, and in a short time.

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #552 on: March 16, 2014, 02:48:14 pm »
Hi

Finally another KS!

Submitting a score of 873400. Achieved in the late hours in New Zealand; played from 11pm to 1am once family were all in bed.

Was aiming for a higher score but had lower start and every rivet level felt really difficult. Could have sacked a man on 21-5 but due to the rivet screens played for KS.

Great game Martin! Your score has been verified and the HSL has been updated. I enjoyed the final YOLO on 21-6. ;D

jammyyy

« Reply #553 on: March 16, 2014, 04:06:31 pm »
i score a million points to  <Wiebe> and no buddy knows it  :)  i agree with Jeremy assessment, i fuck up lol ill do it right next time , thank you sir  :)

Offline JCHarrist

• Spring Jumper
    • Donkey Kong Forum
    • Awards
« Reply #554 on: March 16, 2014, 09:30:38 pm »
Getting a score up for a better seed in the NH Tourney.

Jeff Harrist
No-Hammer - 365,300
Member for 11 Years DKF Founder Former CK World Record Holder - Arcade CK Killscreener DK Killscreener