Author Topic: DK Score Submissions  (Read 1445365 times)

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
Re: Score Submissions
« Reply #3495 on: December 27, 2019, 04:45:24 pm »
And here we go again! New PB, 714,500 played on the 24/12/2019... Almost a Christmas kill screen.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/525640796

Verified and updated on the HSL! Tough endgame, but any game could be a KS now! Keep going good!

kongtrac.kr summary
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Shaunanigans

• Awards
« Reply #3496 on: December 27, 2019, 08:09:10 pm »
Not a PB but a score I can submit since I didn't have wolfmame or record an INP for my actual PB. Oh Well! Now I have the setup right I believe.

Played on Wolfmame 0.216 Donkey Kong Set 1 with a score of 361,800.

inp is attached and video is here - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/

Cheers!  <Allen>
Member for 5 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3497 on: December 28, 2019, 01:52:33 pm »
Not a PB but a score I can submit since I didn't have wolfmame or record an INP for my actual PB. Oh Well! Now I have the setup right I believe.

Cheers!  <Allen>

This looks like an empty INP (might have been recorded by just clicking on record.bat) and the video link is just a link to Twitch...not an actual video.  :(
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Shaunanigans

• Awards
« Reply #3498 on: December 28, 2019, 03:35:07 pm »

Cheers!  <Allen>

This looks like an empty INP (might have been recorded by just clicking on record.bat) and the video link is just a link to Twitch...not an actual video.  :(

Whoops! Sorry about that. Ill make sure I do it right next time. The twitch link was just posted incorrectly but I don't believe I did the inp properly so will make sure to do it right next time. Sorry for wasting your time!
Member for 5 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline DonkeyShlong

• Awards
« Reply #3499 on: December 28, 2019, 04:57:13 pm »
Well.. I WOULD be celebrating this submission, but it's extremely difficult to do so.  I'm proud of the game, aside from early very stupid lost lives, which would have no undoubtedly taken me to the end again.  I got my very first KS last week, just short of my birthday, and I stupidly ran my old shortcut with no INP batch  <mad> <mad> <mad>  That will teach me to not keep playing..

Here's a 624k INP to update the score list xelnia if you could please.  Hope everyone had a nice Christmas!
Member for 4 Years DK Killscreener

Offline DonkeyShlong

• Awards
« Reply #3500 on: December 29, 2019, 04:16:28 pm »
And here we go again! New PB, 714,500 played on the 24/12/2019... Almost a Christmas kill screen.

Watched a few of your streams.  Well deserved, top job.  Looks like the pressure was getting to you near the end.  No other game gives me heart racing like this, and not in a good way either  ROFL

Offline elbee85

• Awards
« Reply #3501 on: December 29, 2019, 06:34:43 pm »

Watched a few of your streams.  Well deserved, top job.  Looks like the pressure was getting to you near the end.  No other game gives me heart racing like this, and not in a good way either  ROFL

It's a punishing game, the psychology of it is just short of torture. I will get that KS though....
Member for 5 Years DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline DonkeyShlong

• Awards
« Reply #3502 on: December 30, 2019, 06:35:24 am »
Well.. I WOULD be celebrating this submission, but it's extremely difficult to do so.  I'm proud of the game, aside from early very stupid lost lives, which would have no undoubtedly taken me to the end again.  I got my very first KS last week, just short of my birthday, and I stupidly ran my old shortcut with no INP batch  <mad> <mad> <mad>  That will teach me to not keep playing..

Here's a 624k INP to update the score list xelnia if you could please.  Hope everyone had a nice Christmas!

Here's the YouTube video to add too xelnia. I bleeped out the stressy shouting at the terrible start  ;)

RodRov

« Reply #3503 on: December 30, 2019, 01:14:43 pm »
Playing for around 1 month, This was the best i could do until now 145.100. Ill keep practicing. My problem is the barrel board, even more than springs.
Wolfmame 106

Offline ww

• Awards
« Reply #3504 on: December 30, 2019, 01:18:03 pm »
submitting a level 1-1 score, 10100.  not too exciting, but wth.

wolfMAME0.209, keyboard as the controller.  Wade Wittmer, 12/30/19.  inpFile attached.  thank you, Jeremy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2up1EDeO0zk
Member for 5 Years CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

RodRov

« Reply #3505 on: December 30, 2019, 03:03:25 pm »
I'd like to submit my last game, which was my PB of 186.200, got some tips from the forum and improved a bit. This time Im having trouble with the barrel board and later pie. Springs are ok for me.

Sorry and please, disregard the below (above) post:
Playing for around 1 month, This was the best i could do until now 145.100. Ill keep practicing. My problem is the barrel board, even more than springs.
Wolfmame 106

RodRov

« Reply #3506 on: December 30, 2019, 03:04:54 pm »
Here's the file, sorry. Wolfmame 106 inp and wlf.

I'd like to submit my last game, which was my PB of 186.200, got some tips from the forum and improved a bit. This time Im having trouble with the barrel board and later pie. Springs are ok for me.

Wolfmame 106

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3507 on: December 31, 2019, 03:43:56 pm »

Congrats on the PB (and KS)! Great last man, so getting another KS shouldn't take that long. Your score has been verified and updated on the HSL.

kongtrac.kr summary
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 03:45:45 pm by xelnia »

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3508 on: December 31, 2019, 03:45:31 pm »
Here's the file, sorry. Wolfmame 106 inp and wlf.

Wolfmame 106

Both scores verified and the 186k has been added to the HSL. Congrats and welcome to DKF! Hope to see more scores from you soon!

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3509 on: December 31, 2019, 03:46:36 pm »
submitting a level 1-1 score, 10100.  not too exciting, but wth.

wolfMAME0.209, keyboard as the controller.  Wade Wittmer, 12/30/19.  inpFile attached.  thank you, Jeremy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2up1EDeO0zk

Verified and added to the Level 1-1 HSL! Congrats!