Author Topic: There's more clubs than Donkey Kong  (Read 243 times)

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
There's more clubs than Donkey Kong
« on: April 06, 2024, 10:29:39 am »
As we all know, when it comes to clubs of people, Donkey Kong has the largest community. Biggest club by far.
It's nice to be part of the killscreen club.
Having said that, I also am happy to be part of other clubs.
Like the DKJr and DK3 club.
I also like being part of the good, but not very good club
of Pacman, Robotron, Ladybug, Moon Patrol, Galaga,Punchout, Super Punchout, Twin Cobra II, Nibbler, Wonderboy, Galaxian, Crazy Kong, Galaga 88, Space Invaders 95, and Zaxxon .
Even much smaller clubs like Sky Skipper, Tube Panic, and Arm Wrestling are clubs I'm happy to be a part of.

Sides, wouldn't it be cool to be able to talk about other games in depth other than Donkey Kong when you go to one of these arcade get togethers.
So, do it today.  Find an arcade/MAME game that you can be part of the good players club. All you need is about 50 to 100 hours to become a member of one of these good players clubs  8)
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Submit a score for every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline Sock Master

• Elite Member
    • Awards
Re: There's more clubs than Donkey Kong
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 10:39:46 am »
Somebody should start an Intrepid club.  That would be awesome
"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"
Member for 8 Years snek IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Re: There's more clubs than Donkey Kong
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2024, 12:08:49 pm »
Somebody should start an Intrepid club.  That would be awesome

8) 8) 8)
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Submit a score for every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener