Author Topic: Steven Kleisath Involvment in KOK2 productions?  (Read 4439 times)

Offline TheKD

• Awards
Steven Kleisath Involvment in KOK2 productions?
« on: February 28, 2021, 05:22:19 pm »
Ive received word from a production insider that Steve K once the KOK2 rumors broke immediately got on the phone with Robert Childs and INSISTED he be included in the film production.

My source has gone on to say that as of the last day or two producers are considering bringing Steve K in for an informal meeting about potential involvement in the film. Unsure what exactly his role would be in the film it is believed by my insider that he would be portraying somewhat of a antagonist to Billy Mitchell.

None of this information has been officially released and could be outdated as soon as production resumes tomorrow.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 05:23:55 pm by TheKD »
Member for 4 Years

Offline maximumsteve

• Elite Member
  • Mario Bros. Arcade World Record Holder.
    • Awards
Re: Steven Kleisath Involvment in KOK2 productions?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 06:47:43 pm »
Funny how this "New" user is echoing the same thing that Neil Hernandez commented to me on, on Facebook earlier today.
It's all bullshit and a lie ofcourse but i'm sure the new user posting this here and the FB comment are purely coincidental.
Member for 10 Years DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline maximumsteve

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 07:06:03 pm »
Correction. Robbie Lakeman uttered these baseless comments to me earlier on FB. Neil Hernandez chimed in later with some other bullshit, lol.
One in the same.

Offline Snowflake

• Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2021, 07:34:26 pm »
I humbly request to have the movie mention my name to explictly make clear i've never had anything to do with donkey kong. thank you. that is all.
Member for 7 Years

Offline bensweeneyonbass

• Dong Face Killer
    • Boooooring!
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2021, 05:59:20 am »
ball-ache

also Snowflake that would be excellent - The following people wish to have their names on the record as having no involvement with Donkey Kong (insert Star Wars-esque scrolling list that takes a third of the movie run time).

also anyone who thinks this is a safe space to post whatever baseless crap about real-life active members of DKF can't be trusted to provide truthful information because, well, they're a knob.
Member for 8 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline colecomeister

• Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2021, 08:16:04 am »
TheKD, could your producer source provide a little more info about the plot of this swan song of a film? Will it be direct to video or is there hopes for film festival entires? If the latter, at least I could read the reviews.
Member for 6 Years

Offline bensweeneyonbass

• Dong Face Killer
    • Boooooring!
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2021, 09:46:33 am »
Isn't Mr. Childs the  <snek> in the board swap video? This whole damn thing reeks to high heaven.

Offline Snowflake

• Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2021, 09:48:25 am »
and hear i am just working on my centipede game, you know the game drew barrymore liked in the romanitc comedy "going the distance"
Member for 7 Years

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2021, 10:10:41 am »
Isn't Mr. Childs the  <snek> in the board swap video? This whole damn thing reeks to high heaven.
So far this seems to be a Team Billy Production given the fact that everyone that is known to be involved are friends with Billy Mitchell.
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline tilt

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Repair man of DKF
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2021, 10:12:11 am »
Ive received word from a production insider that Steve K once the KOK2 rumors broke immediately got on the phone with Robert Childs and INSISTED he be included in the film production.

My source has gone on to say that as of the last day or two producers are considering bringing Steve K in for an informal meeting about potential involvement in the film. Unsure what exactly his role would be in the film it is believed by my insider that he would be portraying somewhat of a antagonist to Billy Mitchell.

None of this information has been officially released and could be outdated as soon as production resumes tomorrow.
Fuck off with this nonsense. "My source" as if you're some kind of well established source yourself and not an anonymous user on a forum. Also, nobody cares either way. KoK2 is going to suck.
My stream is currently (http://www.twitch.tv/expandedidea/)
PB(s):
Donkey Kong: 1,116,400 (KS)
Donkey kong Hard roms(prev. world record): 914,200
Crazy Kong: 513,700 (KS)
Member for 9 Years DK 1.1M Point Scorer snek DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline bensweeneyonbass

• Dong Face Killer
    • Boooooring!
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2021, 11:16:27 am »
It can't be  <Tim> - that's too obvious. I'm going to say NoFace is, in reality, Lamont Cranston, the wealthy young man-about-town.

Offline Flobeamer1922

• Elite Member
    • My YouTube channel
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2021, 01:17:12 pm »
 <confused>
PBs:
Donkey Kong - 1,032,100 (22-1)
Donkey Kong Junior - 79,400 (4-2)
Donkey Kong 3 - 344,200 (Stage 22)
Crazy Kong Part II - 645,400 (22-4)

I occasionally stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/flobeamer1922
Member for 6 Years DK 1M Point Scorer Blogger CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline maximumsteve

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2021, 03:54:24 am »
Judging by this members name "TheKD", correct me if i'm wrong ofcourse, is this the twitch user " The Konkey Dong"? That started this post? If so, that would tell me everything I need to know.
A Mod and shit stain for the mullet trying to spread nonsense with my name on it.  Piss off idiot.