Author Topic: Matt Tecchio/Lyriell Scores 1,168,400 - Moves to #6 in World  (Read 4030 times)

Offline rayfinkel

• Awards
Matt Tecchio/Lyriell Scores 1,168,400 - Moves to #6 in World
« on: February 14, 2021, 05:12:05 pm »
I felt obligated to make a congratulations thread for the newest top ten player and one of my best mates - Mr. Matthew Tecchio, aka Lyriell, aka Dad, aka the King of Australia, aka Mr. Do it for Doris, aka Lyriell Legend. As many of you know by now, several hours ago he scored 1,168,400 points - catapulting him into #6 in the world!

This journey has been fun to follow and I look forward to seeing what he does next. 1.2??

Congrats again, sir. Phil is now the new Guardian of the Top 10. Who will break through the Phil forcefield??

Offline GILLYKONG

• Awards
Re: Matt Tecchio/Lyriell Scores 1,168,400 - Moves to #6 in World
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 05:15:53 pm »
You forgot Mr.TTT. GREAT JOB 2t's. Well said Justin he's for sure put in the work.
Member for 8 Years DK Remix Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D DKJR Killscreener CK Killscreener DK Killscreener DKJR Remix Killscreener DKJR Remix World Record Holder Twitch Streamer

Offline QAOP Spaceman

• Elite Member
  • ®
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2021, 05:27:43 pm »

Straya's best

Well done sir
Member for 10 Years Blogger CK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2021, 05:29:00 pm »
Soooo awesome! 
  BibleThump BibleThump BibleThump
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline Lyriell

• Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2021, 05:51:21 pm »
Thank you for the kind words, Justin.

You are a great friend and I wouldn't have been able to get through to this point without your support.

To everyone who has listen to me whine and complain over the past few months, I'm eternally grateful.  It took a huge mental toll on me to get this done and I'm glad it's over. 
This community is fantastic and everyone is so supportive, you really all should give yourselves a pat on the back.

Let's see lots of winning from everyone!!!
Member for 6 Years DK 1.2M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK 1.1M Point Scorer DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline Barra

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2021, 08:05:55 pm »
late to the party and i've congratulated you elsewhere but i thought i'd point out this is the first time (?) someone from the southern hemisphere has been inside the DK top 10  Kreygasm Kreygasm
your killer instinct is unmatched. 2 sacs <gasp> amazing

Kongrats mate <3
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank A DK 1.1M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener DKJR Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline SithOfSpades

• Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2021, 07:40:28 am »
Congratulations King Matt. All your hard work paid off with an amazing game. It was great seeing you bust into the top ten in such a big way!
Member for 5 Years DK 1M Point Scorer Blogger DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline dollopuss

• Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2021, 08:07:10 am »
Pure Ozzie Fire!! Congrats!!
Member for 5 Years DKJR Killscreener DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer