Author Topic: Zoo Keeper  (Read 65507 times)

Offline VON

• Elite Member
    • Awards
Re: Zoo Keeper
« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2021, 05:01:14 pm »
Hey Bryan! Welcome to DKF and congrats on your massive Zoo Keeper score. That board with the 15 and 30 million jumps was a thing of beauty.

I hope you'll keep pushing onward to 100 million +  It's gonna be a tough slog for sure but I think with some consistently deep games it is a very real possibility.

Awesome stuff, sir.

Offline bensweeneyonbass

• Dong Face Killer
    • Boooooring!
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2021, 07:01:18 pm »
BigBigBig  Kreygasm
Member for 8 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Prow

• Awards
« Reply #107 on: February 11, 2021, 09:34:21 pm »
Thank you Ross! I'll be uploading the 15+30 million jumps on round 22 of my 78 million record game on YouTube.
Bryan
Amazing! Are you going to upload the whole 78M game to YouTube?
Member for 3 Years Twitch Streamer

Offline bryguy

• Awards
« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2021, 07:30:24 am »
Hey Bryan! Welcome to DKF and congrats on your massive Zoo Keeper score. That board with the 15 and 30 million jumps was a thing of beauty.

I hope you'll keep pushing onward to 100 million +  It's gonna be a tough slog for sure but I think with some consistently deep games it is a very real possibility.

Awesome stuff, sir.
Thanks much. I'm taking a break from pushing up the score on MAME. Going to try to refine some techniques first. I'll be securing an arcade Zoo Keeper in the near future and going after that record too.
Thank you Ross! I'll be uploading the 15+30 million jumps on round 22 of my 78 million record game on YouTube.
Bryan
Amazing! Are you going to upload the whole 78M game to YouTube?
Only the the 15+30 million jumps are uploaded (round 22). I have a 58 million game that I might upload to MARP or YouTube
Member for 3 Years

Offline Fly

• Awards
« Reply #109 on: February 12, 2021, 10:57:42 am »
I'll be securing an arcade Zoo Keeper in the near future and going after that record too.

Member for 10 Years Twitch Streamer