Author Topic: GO Fund for Apollo Legend...  (Read 3013 times)

Offline maximumsteve

• Elite Member
  • Mario Bros. Arcade World Record Holder.
    • Awards
GO Fund for Apollo Legend...
« on: May 10, 2020, 10:27:28 am »
Member for 10 Years DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline GILLYKONG

• Awards
Re: GO Fund for Apollo Legend...
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 10:47:12 am »
Says it all. I'll be donating today. It's time.
Member for 8 Years DK Remix Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D DKJR Killscreener CK Killscreener DK Killscreener DKJR Remix World Record Holder DKJR Remix Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline francoisadt

• Awards
Re: GO Fund for Apollo Legend...
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 10:24:37 am »
Hello

We are going to be finishing a documentary to update the history and effects upon people and the community in the past 5 years as well  as inform people of new stuff from before king of kong or king of con we discovered. 

I'll also finishing my missile command doc
 Corruption is all over the past but was never exposed to the light in a clear and concise manner.  This year is gonna give people alot more to think about.

I'm wanting to raise any extra funds to help with any lawsuit that goes forward.  Tim, Robert and other players are gonna be potentially involved both in telling the story and hopefully getting justice.  There others but I'm not saying anything till people have had time to think things over for themselves.

I talked with a few folks I'm hoping to be able to have a big party for the premeire. Right now that is a pipe dream but we shall see.
Dwayne

With the corruption there is the good, positive and truthful competitive gaming side of gamers as well. Would be nice you then also show with it the comparative good where gamers did compete with hnour despite being stab in the back or not getting where credit is due. Hereby also showing or explaining that certain global groups of gamers and locals groups alike continue to strive a positive arcade gaming experience. For example compare the Then vs Now... And a positive step forward that forums like DK Forum and New TG, Battleground, Barcades ect have on arcade gamers as a conclusive comparison - a next chapter for all of us....?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 10:27:32 am by francoisadt »
Member for 10 Years