Author Topic: Crap Tournament 11  (Read 8354 times)

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
  • Don't follow me on Twitch/Scared of being followed
    • Awards
Re: Crap Tournament 11
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2019, 09:54:27 am »
<Pigger><Pigger><Pigger><Pigger><Pigger><Pigger><Pigger><Pigger><Pigger><Pigger><Pigger><Pigger>
In the summer that you came
There was something eating everyone
And the sunshine fund was low
We couldn't greet you with a simple hello
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank D Twitch Streamer IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Blogger DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener

Offline Weehawk

• Elite Member
  • Why not play some Space Panic today?
    • Golden Era Replay Page
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2019, 09:24:32 pm »
For the first place finishers on "Top Roller" and "Frog & Spiders", I have a t-shirt:

Yeah, I shouldn't have put a year on them.
Member for 10 Years

Offline Barra

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2019, 10:30:15 pm »
We are live mates! Get yer ROMs here http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=06858702574294128644
PLEASE check game settings and rules before playing. 183 and 209 are the only accepted version.

Crap on!!!
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank A DK 1.1M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 Have a score on every DK3 track DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Winner of a community event IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member DKJR Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Weehawk

• Elite Member
    • Golden Era Replay Page
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2019, 05:54:10 am »
For the first place finishers on "Top Roller" and "Frog & Spiders", I have a t-shirt:

With about a day and a half left, looks like Justin in the lead on Frog & Spiders and Phil on Top Roller.
Member for 10 Years

creech

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2019, 09:07:15 pm »
Thank you Barra for hosting Crap Tourney. Enjoyed all the games, favorite was Top Roller, crappiest Battle Cry. Congrats to the top dogs, great performances. Thanks to everyone that participated. See ya next Crap.  :)

creech

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2019, 10:03:49 pm »
and how can I forget, thanks johnbart for creating a great tourney site for us.  Kreygasm

Offline Barra

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2019, 10:27:57 pm »
And that's a wrap!

Thanks everyone so much for playing and streaming, it was a real pleasure to be on the other side of the fence watching your reactions
The scores were absolutely out of this world! 6/12 games had new world records set, with 3 more being very close (peggle, power surge and speed attack)

Crap Veteran Zerst has now recorded a Crap 3peat! Keeping the title of Best Crapper and finishing with 132 points. Thats 6 wins for him in 11 years of Crapping. Amazing effort.
It didn't come easy though, Tudose showcased his wide range of skills and was only 4 points behind on 128. Incredible stuff.
Kibbey rounds out the top 3 with a stellar performance, finishing with over 100 points in his debut Crap season. Outstanding performance overall and an Avalanche record as well!

Special mention to shatty who was a first time Crapper this year, finishing very strongly and who was the only person to 1CC Battlecry and loop Tricky Doc!

Of course this is all made possible by johnbart who made us a killer website. Thank you sir

See you all next year :)

~get busy crappin', or get busy dyin'~
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank A DK 1.1M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 Have a score on every DK3 track DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Winner of a community event IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member DKJR Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Weehawk

• Elite Member
    • Golden Era Replay Page
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2019, 05:12:02 am »

With about a day and a half left, looks like Justin in the lead on Frog & Spiders and Phil on Top Roller.

Justin and Phil, PM me your addresses and sizes. It'll be next week before I can mail anything, though.

Member for 10 Years

Offline johnbart

• Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2019, 05:00:10 pm »
In person at the Northwest Pinball and arcade show. A lot easier to play with a proper spinner.

https://imgur.com/a/X8CxfDt

https://imgur.com/a/0UTP1EL
Member for 10 Years CAGTournaments.com Founder Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Kibbey93

• Nibblayyyyyy.
    • Twitch.tv
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2019, 12:43:24 am »
In person at the Northwest Pinball and arcade show. A lot easier to play with a proper spinner.

https://imgur.com/a/X8CxfDt

https://imgur.com/a/0UTP1EL

Kreygasm Kreygasm
DK Masters - Rank D Member for 9 Years DKJR Killscreener DK Killscreener CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer