Author Topic: My 2019 Classic Video Game Hall of Fame Inductee  (Read 6280 times)

Offline QAOP Spaceman

• Elite Member
  • ®
    • Awards
Re: My 2019 Classic Video Game Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2018, 05:18:16 pm »
 <confused>
Member for 10 Years Blogger CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2018, 06:14:42 pm »
<confused>

Look above the list of Hall of Famers QAOP.  There is a key.
Exec means Baseball executives
MGR means Manager
PIO means Pioneer contributors.
Ump means Umpire
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Have a score on every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline QAOP Spaceman

• Elite Member
  • ®
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2018, 07:55:56 pm »
Quote from: dnickolas
Pretty sure he’s going by the matching year, not mapping back to first years.

Quote from: Wags
I think George is picking an arbitrary start point rather than when the BBHOF actually started.

Quote from: homerwannabee
No, I am going with the players that were inducted.  So 5 players were inducted in 1936, 3 players in 1937, and 1 player in 1938.

No, gents - you see, there is always a method behind George's madness. :D

Thanks for clearing up that it's players rather than inductees you were using, George. I look forward to the 7 players you will induct into your Hall next year to correspond with the 7 players inducted into the baseball hall in 1939.

Then will it be a two year break to correspond with no inductees in 1940 and 1941?  :)
Member for 10 Years Blogger CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer

Offline Weehawk

• Elite Member
  • Why not play some Space Panic today?
    • Golden Era Replay Page
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2018, 08:12:14 pm »
Then will it be a two year break to correspond with no inductees in 1940 and 1941?  :)

Look on the bright side. Maybe there will be another World War and the problem will sort itself.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 08:15:53 pm by Weehawk »
Member for 10 Years

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2018, 08:19:57 pm »
Quote from: dnickolas
Pretty sure he’s going by the matching year, not mapping back to first years.

Quote from: Wags
I think George is picking an arbitrary start point rather than when the BBHOF actually started.

Quote from: homerwannabee
No, I am going with the players that were inducted.  So 5 players were inducted in 1936, 3 players in 1937, and 1 player in 1938.

No, gents - you see, there is always a method behind George's madness. :D

Thanks for clearing up that it's players rather than inductees you were using, George. I look forward to the 7 players you will induct into your Hall next year to correspond with the 7 players inducted into the baseball hall in 1939.

Will if I'm getting 7 next year, that will be more than enough for three years. :)  Thanks for the heads up though.
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Have a score on every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener