Author Topic: Armando Gonzalez breaks the 29 year old Galaga Marathon Record!!  (Read 6204 times)

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
  • Don't follow me on Twitch/Scared of being followed
    • Awards
Re: Armando Gonzalez breaks the 29 year old Galaga Marathon Record!!
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2018, 08:20:14 pm »
Awesome awesome achievement.  Way to go!
In the summer that you came
There was something eating everyone
And the sunshine fund was low
We couldn't greet you with a simple hello
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank D Twitch Streamer CK Killscreener Blogger DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener

Offline The Galaga King

• Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2018, 11:20:45 am »
If I didn't live 3 time zones away from Armando, I'd congratulate him in person for this historical milestone. Armando's a great man and well deserving of this title. I'm proud of him for the hard work and dedication he's put into accomplishing this huge goal a well over a year ago. I felt like I've been riding on the same roller coaster with him through all his attempts. But he never gave up and kept on pushing.

The fact that he accomplished 2 milestones (breaking the 5-men record) within 1 year is a story in and of itself. You really have nothing more to prove to the gaming community bro unless you have your eye on raising your 5-men score some more. Relax and just take it all in for now. Enjoy the moment!  ;) You're the man!  ;D
Member for 6 Years

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Barra

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2018, 03:56:43 am »
Stats Kreygasm
That massive tear of 5.49m

Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank A DK 1.1M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener DKJR Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Fly

• Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2018, 02:13:38 pm »
The Submission is up at TG.

That 5.49m run!!!  Kreygasm  Kreygasm  Kreygasm
Member for 10 Years Twitch Streamer

Offline The Galaga King

• Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2018, 07:26:33 pm »
I put together some charts myself about a week ago on Armando's world record game. Just some additional stats to mull over for those who are interested.

PS: Great work on your charts Barra! 👍 There's nothing wrong with some statistical overload. 😀

Member for 6 Years