Author Topic: DKjr. Pictures  (Read 21442 times)

Offline maximumsteve

• Elite Member
  • Mario Bros. Arcade World Record Holder.
    • Awards
Re: DKjr. Pictures
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2014, 04:49:14 am »
Oh man, I know Ross would love to have this in his shower! ooh-wee!

http://craziestgadgets.com/2009/02/24/donkey-kong-junior-tiled-shower/

"The hot trend with bathrooms today and showers in particular is to make them as close to a spa experience as possible. But that’s boring and no fun! If I wanted to go to a spa, I’d go to a spa. When I take a shower in the morning I want something that’s going to brighten my day and give me a little internal boost… I want Donkey Kong Junior!"

"The feel-good classic video game star has been immortalized in shower tiling in what I will officially deem to be THE GREATEST SHOWER EVER CREATED. Designed by Colombian artists Andres Barragan and Miss Vynilos, I have only question- how much does it cost to get those two to fly in to my bathroom and Donkey Kong Junior up my tub?"

First and foremost, this is frigging awesome!  For just a split couple of seconds the snap jaws looked like a small monkey.  I must be combining DKjr. & Kangaroo.  I would still like to see a fruit and maybe a background on the white part to make it complete. 

Now imagine this... you know how you use these small times in your kitchen like above the sink and over the stove but all the way around the walls?  Imagine having something like this in the kitchen.  I don't think the wife would go for it but man would it look so cool.  I know SMB would probably look the best but this is a DK jr. thread and that would look good as well.
Member for 10 Years DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline tudose

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Re: DKjr. Pictures
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2019, 10:21:18 pm »
lol classic
Member for 11 Years Former CK World Record Holder - MAME DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DK Masters - Rank D DKJR Killscreener DK 1.1M Point Scorer Blogger DK Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener Twitch Streamer Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder