Author Topic: Donkey Kong / Pac-Man / Lunar Lander / Asteroids in Trials Fusion  (Read 5497 times)

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
A cool modern tribute to some classic games. Trials Fusion (released April 2014) is the latest in the Trials series: a sort of platformer racing game where you use various motorcycles to complete time-trial obstacle courses. A DLC pack titled Fault One Zero was released in February 2015 and included a course called Retrospective. Towards the end of the level you enter 3 arcade cabs and work your way through obstacle courses themed after Donkey Kong, Pac-Man, and Lunar Lander / Asteroids. The video below is my very first playthrough. I had no idea what was coming up so the gameplay is pretty atrocious. The good stuff starts at about 1:10...and it takes me like a minute and half to get through DK. FailFish

! No longer available
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Barra

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
    • Awards
Re: Donkey Kong / Pac-Man / Lunar Lander / Asteroids in Trials Fusion
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 02:21:29 am »
That was sweet Kreygasm

Game looks awesome. I remember thrashing the "dirtbike" flash games. They were wicked fun
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank A DK 1.1M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Have a score on every DK3 track Winner of a community event IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member DKJR Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer