Author Topic: GET YOUR CHECKBOOKS MOTHER FUCKERS> IM BREAKING WORLD RECORDS AT THE KENCADE!  (Read 6056 times)

Offline kalel

• Awards
  Due to chronic back problems and some other chronic pains i have not been able to play as much as i would like the last couple of yrs. I have been doing Physical therapy. and exercising 5 days a week. and have been eating much better ( still could be even better , but baby steps). I have been feeling much better and am very confidant i can avoid another surgery. With that being said. I have several goals in the next  2 YEARS I  hope to ( plan to ) break the WR on the following games.  DONKEY KONG JUNIOR. Its been to long .And i know MARKY D  wants a reason to play again LOL.  CONGO BONGO.  ZAXXON. PHOENIX. KANGAROO( i have already did on mame. didnt turn it in that one will be easy LOL ). ken already said he can get a board. ) PANDORAS PALACE ( again for the hell of it.i already broke the WR on mame just didnt turn it in).  SCRAMBLE. MOON PATROL.EXCITEBACK.   There are a few others im thinking about but im no where near the ability level. With the choices right now. i already have the ability or am very very very close to the ability to break the WR.
  The games i am practicing right now are. DK JR> CONGO BONGO> and ZAXXON. 
My score goal for each game is.
DK JR   1,425,000( although i believe this will eventually get to 1,500,00)  WR IS  1,412,2000
CONGO BONGO 2,000,000  WR IS 1,506,300
ZAXXON  5,000,000  WR IS 4,680,740
PHOENIX 1,250,000 NO current wr on twin galaxies but i know knuckles previoiusly had 1,050 something.
KANGAROO. 4,000,000   WR IS 921,800   ( screwing around i have beaten this on my first man LOL )
PANDORAS PALACE  10,000,000  WR IS No current WR on TG. But on cgac its 4,650,000  ( i got 5 million and quit with 25 men left LOL )
SCRAMBLE 2,000,000   WR IS 1,147,850
EXCITEBIKE  5,000,000   WR IS 3,644,445
MOON PATROL 2,000,000   WR IS 1,1414,660

I have done some calculating on DK JR. and have adjusted my play accordingly to be able to get just enough to break the WR. and i will adjust my play each time marky d beats it. Instead of banging my head and trying to go for a monster score. plus i think it will be funner to go back and forth with marky d . and hopefully more enjoyable for the viewers.
  I have in the last week figured out many many small things on CONGO BONGO. recently smashing my PB  with 558 k ( 551 on first man . EPIC KASPER MELTDOWN).   As far as i know this game has no kill screen so i have adjusted play to clear levels with only safe pressing. I sat and watched the coconuts for about an hr. and noticed several configurations to go on. also can beleive it took so long but you can jump each snake long ways while its standing still.( only for use when timer gets down though and have to hurry ).  On the snakes  as long as two snakes are on a connecting log a third will not go on even the red snake. so at the top you can just sit and wait till you have an opening to jump onto the hippo( no KS so just wait and make sure you dont die. ). On the rhinos. from level 6 on there is a specific opening pattern for safety. I now use everytime.I am very close on this game now. just need to cut down stupid mistakes and be more patient.
  Zaxxon , the only issue has been and for pretty much everyone is the planes. I had been for a long time banging my head against the wall trying to pattern them . If there is a specific pattern for each configuration. I cant figure it out ( and im pretty good at this patterning thing LOL ). Today though i changed my thinking. and instead just tried to figure out a better strategy to attack them . and I figured out something that works. now i just need to sharpen my play , cut down on stupid mistakes.
  Tommorow i will be a little more speicific on the dk jr changes and the zaxxon strategy and my congo bongo  play. 
ENJOY> MIKE KASPER. 

Member for 11 Years IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer Blogger IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener Former DKJR World Record Holder - Arcade

Offline Fly

• Awards
I have a higher Excitebike score already recorded. So be ready to take it far. Really really far. No, I mean it. FAR!

Hec
Member for 10 Years IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer

Offline kalel

• Awards
f that if you really do then im out . i dont want to have to play that long lol.  when are you submitting ?
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer Blogger IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener Former DKJR World Record Holder - Arcade

Offline Fly

• Awards
When you do.  <thefinger>

Hec
Member for 10 Years IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer

Offline kalel

• Awards
LMAO.  seriously i am not going to bother with exciteback then  . its all yours :)

Offline Fly

• Awards
I'm  a dick, but not that much of a dick. The score is 4,5xx,xxx. But i will strike back at anything under 30 million. So if ya want it for good, go big.

Hec

Offline kalel

• Awards
I may still do it. but i have no desire to play a game for 10+ hrs and with all the extra guys it gives you at the flip. this game could be marathoned. i may do it just to do it. but just once . get like 5-6  mill. and whatever you get i wont even bother playing again .

Offline Barra

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
    • Awards
Best of luck mate
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank A DK 1.1M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Have a score on every DK3 track Winner of a community event IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member DKJR Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline kalel

• Awards
Update on my progress.  Congo bongo. i have gotten over 1 million twice now with a best of 1,056  I have the ability its just staying sharp and in the right frame of mind. guys get lost quick on this one . reminds me of donkey kong. i will be cruising first man at 700k and next thing you know i have lost all my guys and not made it to 800k. this has happened to me several times.
  As far as the play. The biggest strategies for each board are. board 1. the coconut board. getting by the snakes and coconuts. you stand as close as you can to the throws from his right hand. waiting for a delay throw from the left hand . when he doesnt delay you go backwards to stay behind the left hand throw .getting past the monkeys. you stand inthe safe spot wait for congo to move left on the top then jumping to position over the monkeys starting top to left then to bottom is best way. if you miss the timing jump back and start again. this way you avoid the 3 grabbing you .
  on the snakes. its a pattern up to start to the edge then left. then jump the gap. over and up jumping to brown area. stay on far left as to avoid the snake crossing. as you move left go up to top of brown area before going to left to go up next brown area . stay to the right on that board to avoid the snakes again. mving immediately right as soon as in position to top brown area. moving to within 3steps of edge. as long as two snakes are going back and forth on this board none will come into your postion.then its just a matter of being patient and waiting for your spot to make your move 1 spot right and forward to jump to hippo.
  the rhino stage. i will only discuss the strategy after level 10( maxes out on difficulty at this point.  go left out of first pit . then up to the set of two pits. occasionaly the fast diagonal rhino will go all the way to front. if he does just manuever left and around into the first pit. wait till red rhino comes out and goes past you then to the next pit to right. wait again till red rhino comes out and past. then out and to first pit to the right. then wait for 1 of the two red rhinos. to leave. then point press the two pits. that strategy you will have to figure out for yourselves LOL. cant tell you everything. :)
 the water stage. again will only discuss after 10. the timing allows you to immediately move up and jump to the first lily pad. and then almost immediate jump to left to hippo. ride the hippo then jumpt to island right. wait for bottom fishy  head to slightly pass to jump to tail. reason is this gives you just enough time to see if he is going to dip into the water. ride the tail till come back to jump to next fishy again wait till head is sllight past to see if he is going to dip. then to the second landing. then just wait for rhinos to past slight move to left and jump to steps. ( at this high you literally have to time perfect to walk and climb. easier to jump ( but is a slightly harder move)
  I feel like im about 3-4 weeks away from being able to start attempting WR  games on this one.
zaxxon i have not played any full games cause they take to long LOL. i only play first man. and stop when i die. my best first man now is 1,7 mill. which puts me a ahead of WR pace per man. again thought this game its so easy to lose guys quickly on the plane stage. this is going to be even more like DK. i will have to play alot of games and wait till the one where things come together. sometimes the plane stages just throw crazy shit at you and you are dead. :(
   I have also been still practicing DONKEY KONG some. mostly level 5 plus practice. i will start and 5 and play out sometimes all my men. and sometimes just the first one. i am easily avg over 60k per level. there are a couple of spots on the barrels that i am unsure of. i need to talk to lakeman or someone. what it is i need to be looking for in the  grouping im not seeing. and how to see it better as it happens. Ken has an extra machine still i think. and once i feel like im ready and after. I get JR back. and get congo and zaxxon. i think i will pound my head on DK for a couple of mths with a lot of playing and streaming. i doubt i can beat the WR. but i know i can do 1.1 plus with just a little more practice. and who knows. maybe get super super lucky LOL. ( they have just put it up to fucking high now LOL )
  I pushed my work outs a little to hard a couple of weeks ago . and my back has been tight since. so havent been able to play as much as i want. which has set me back in my timeframe. but its starting to loosen some. hopefully i can play alot the next couple of mths. and start getting some of these records. :)
  My progress on a couple of other games has been slow cause im working on those main two.  phoenix i got 600 k a couple of days ago. And moon patrol got 320 k. ( i may drop this one. not sure i can do it. this one will take a lot of practice)
 OH i also decided i want to KS pacman some day just for the hell of it. i spent about 45 minutes and came up with my own 9th key pattern. its slow. but keeps me out of any danger and has no tricky moves. like quick back and forth.
  MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :)

Offline Fliplismc

• Awards
Kim Kanonarm currently have the unofficial WR i Pleiads. He did over 2 million on his first man.

CK MAME: 601,000 - KS
DK Arcade: 853,500 - KS
Member for 10 Years DK Killscreener CK Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer