Author Topic: PA Coin-Op Hall of Fame  (Read 2248 times)

Offline VectorGamer

• Awards
PA Coin-Op Hall of Fame
« on: October 12, 2015, 10:44:56 am »
Are you guys aware of this place? Located in Hopewell Twp, PA about 45 min NW of Pittsburgh. Make sure you visit this place if you go to ReplayFX.

Aurcade used my video to document the games they have there. According to their count: 347 machines.

Here's the link to the video:

I do a walk through and then do some game play of rare games like Laguna Racer, Shark Jaws, Sky Raider, Space Zap, Targ, Fire Truck, Blue Shark, Solar Quest, Warrior, Space Wars, Tazz-Mania, and Death Race.
Star Castle (Vectrex) Champion Of the World!
PAPA 20 Ghostbusters Champ
Member Of the Billionaire Club
Member for 8 Years Blogger

Offline tudose

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Re: PA Coin-Op Hall of Fame
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 12:38:45 pm »
sweet vid dude...welcome to the forum :)
Member for 11 Years Former CK World Record Holder - MAME DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DK Masters - Rank D DKJR Killscreener DK 1.1M Point Scorer IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member Blogger Winner of a community event DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener CK Killscreener Twitch Streamer Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder

Offline marky_d

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 12:40:54 pm »
Thanks for posting the video, sir. Yeah if I'm up there I'll definitely check that out. Of those rare games you listed, I only remember 5 of them from bitd.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK 1.1M Point Scorer IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Former DKJR World Record Holder - Arcade DKJR Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 03:32:42 pm »
Sweet vid! Now I'm so bummed, because my hotel for KO4 was like 2 miles away from that place! I'll for sure hit that up next year!  Kreygasm
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer