Author Topic: Hector Telloc's Blog  (Read 6482 times)

Offline HectorTelloc

• Awards
Hector Telloc's Blog
« on: October 10, 2015, 08:27:01 pm »
Oh Hi! Heheheheh  <Allen> <- Allen Staal.

Basically I'm just curious about what kind of content I'm allowed to post in the blogs,
I plan on playing Donkey Kong eventually, I even have a goal, I'd like to beat The Allen's and JCB,
the problem is I haven't been able to practice since I work so much over time at the moment
and dedicate my free time to little comics I been doing.

I be happy to share my comics here as well, they're basically dedicated to the Classic Arcade Community.
Welp that's it, I'll have more to offer Donkey Kong wise once I can start playing it!

Member for 8 Years Blogger

Offline f_symbols

• Spring Jumper
  • wht u mean
    • Awards
Re: Hector Telloc's Blog
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 07:30:09 am »
wow sir welcome aboard  <YSG> 
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member Winner of a community event Former DK Remix World Record Holder DK Remix Killscreener IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK 1M Point Scorer IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Blogger DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline HectorTelloc

• Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 10:34:43 am »
Thank you, I been wanting to get more involved in this community. I heard a lot of funny things, that and <Allen> encouraged me to join and start playing. I'll get to it soon!

Offline hooch66

• Personal Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 06:46:24 am »
I enjoy reading your comics and it's nice to see somebody take on "Thumb Patterson" in particular.
Member for 11 Years Blogger

Offline HectorTelloc

• Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2015, 03:10:53 pm »
Today I'd like to announce a new mini-series called "No Assholes In The Castle". It's a completely fictional take on the Internet drama surrounding the movie No Princess in the Castle.

If you have never read my comics before, this is a good entry point as I'll be reintroducing characters and villains to those who are reading my comics for the first time - God Bless their souls.

For the next 2 weeks only, expect a new comic every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!

You have nothing to fear from this series other than having a good laugh about the bullshit that goes in in the C.A.G. otherwise known as the Classic Arcade Community.

So sit back relax, as ol' uncle Hector tells you a story about a man named Eric Tessler, who single handedly defeated one of the greatest villain's in Infinite Galaxies history - the evil Katie Cat O'Hara! That's right! When this series concludes she will be vanquished! One of the 4 horsemen who want to destroy all gaming, will finally be defeated!

OFFICIAL SKETCH
FULLSIZE: http://i.imgur.com/DVgfDg0.png

Offline HectorTelloc

• Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2015, 03:14:09 pm »
By the way, the term 4 horsemen of gaming I got from these forums! If some of you don't know who the 4 horsemen are, here is three of them.

Offline VectorGamer

• Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2015, 06:38:33 am »
Aware me on the controversy.

I went to the No Princess www and I see Cat DeSpira wasn't part of the crew but she was early on. What's up with that?
Star Castle (Vectrex) Champion Of the World!
PAPA 20 Ghostbusters Champ
Member Of the Billionaire Club

Offline HectorTelloc

• Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2015, 06:35:18 am »
Cat dropped out of the film as far as my limited understanding is she was about to be fired anyways, she was creating a lot of drama and making things difficult for the film's producers,basically the actors we're trying to tell the producers what the movie should be about.

Offline timhett

• Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2015, 10:20:27 am »
Cat dropped out of the film as far as my limited understanding is she was about to be fired anyways, she was creating a lot of drama and making things difficult for the film's producers,basically the actors we're trying to tell the producers what the movie should be about.

sexist bastards Kappa
Millipede defaults - 1,902,984
Millipede TGTS - 360,827
Hi Score List -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EVdor6Be4FNA9pV-mTIT8JpZWMKjhWPsTzqkG8RASyM/edit?usp=sharing
Member for 10 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer