Author Topic: Donkey Kong Remixed  (Read 124030 times)

Offline marky_d

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Re: Donkey Kong Remixed
« Reply #150 on: April 06, 2016, 02:56:08 pm »
Member for 11 Years DK 1.1M Point Scorer DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Former DKJR World Record Holder - Arcade DKJR Killscreener Twitch Streamer

WCopeland

« Reply #151 on: April 06, 2016, 03:09:15 pm »
Very cool... congrats John 👍

Offline blackraven15

• I usually just quietly lurking
    • My UV Multimidia Art
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: April 06, 2016, 04:00:16 pm »
I LOVE it!!

So happy the first review, how to and history are from fellow Canuks :)

You did an amazing job!

*happy dances*
Willow / Sock's other half

Higest DK Remix score default setting 64 180 (April 19 2018)

Twitter: @donkeykongremix
https://www.facebook.com/donkeykongremix/
Member for 8 Years

Offline tilt

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Repair man of DKF
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: April 07, 2016, 01:45:58 pm »
Very well done review!  This is a great way to ease this game into the main market
My stream is currently (http://www.twitch.tv/expandedidea/)
PB(s):
Donkey Kong: 1,116,400 (KS)
Donkey kong Hard roms(prev. world record): 914,200
Crazy Kong: 513,700 (KS)
Member for 9 Years DK 1.1M Point Scorer snek DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

DadsGlasses

« Reply #154 on: April 12, 2016, 11:11:01 am »
Can't wait for my DK Remix board to arrive. I took a little break from DK and submitting scores, but this Remix has sucked me back in. Can't wait to try it!

Offline blackraven15

• My UV Multimidia Art
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: April 12, 2016, 12:22:26 pm »
Can't wait for my DK Remix board to arrive. I took a little break from DK and submitting scores, but this Remix has sucked me back in. Can't wait to try it!

I totally understand that sentiment ^_^

I never had any desire to play DK ever and now I'm trying to obtain a 6 diget score on Remix to submit (I never would have thunk it lol) :P

I hope remix clears customs quickly for you!

Member for 8 Years

DadsGlasses

« Reply #156 on: April 12, 2016, 05:45:21 pm »

I never had any desire to play DK ever and now I'm trying to obtain a 6 diget score on Remix to submit (I never would have thunk it lol) :P

Me too. Any idea how long it usually takes?  When should I expect to receive it?

Offline blackraven15

• My UV Multimidia Art
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: April 12, 2016, 07:18:29 pm »

Me too. Any idea how long it usually takes?  When should I expect to receive it?

Customs seems to to differ from country to country and even from state to state, if you verify your e-mail attached with your paypal there should have been a notification with your tracking number.

The postal service estimates that it ought to be there by the end of the week however we have noticed that this isn't always the case.

Member for 8 Years

Offline HighScoreSaves

• www.highscoresaves.com
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: April 12, 2016, 10:58:11 pm »
Customs can be a funny thing. Think of it like a cap shoot. ;)
Member for 7 Years

Offline Sock Master

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: April 13, 2016, 11:29:19 am »

For what it's worth, Joe, we actually do send inquiries your way, especially if they're in a rush.  We've never had an actual customs issue and we typically get boards to U.S. customers within 4 to 8 days.
"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"
Member for 8 Years snek Twitch Streamer

Offline Shnypz

• Awards
« Reply #160 on: April 13, 2016, 11:38:24 am »

For what it's worth, Joe, we actually do send inquiries your way, especially if they're in a rush.  We've never had an actual customs issue and we typically get boards to U.S. customers within 4 to 8 days.

It was pretty quick for me at least. Once the tracking was available online (a day after Sock sent me the tracking #), it claimed the ETA was a week out. 2 days later, it was in my mailbox. I'm located in RI.
Member for 9 Years Blogger

Offline blackraven15

• My UV Multimidia Art
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: April 13, 2016, 04:53:41 pm »

Customer service is very important to us and if sending a client to High Score Saves is the best option for them we do so. Having other people supply Remix is indeed 100% a step to make things more convenient for people that are outside of Canada.

That being said if some one does inquire with us directly we do take the time to answer their questions and needs.

Being professional and courteous is something that is very important to both John and I, in public, in forum, on social media or in private.

There really is no need for this supposed competition, all we want are people happy with their new game and we will take what ever steps are needed to assure that!

Member for 8 Years

Offline HighScoreSaves

• www.highscoresaves.com
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: April 13, 2016, 06:29:14 pm »

That's worth everything! I was stating that customs can be a crap shoot. I've had items held for 45 days, others zipped right through. It's tough on the waiting end for some, especially if you have been unlucky to have it sit for over a month, such as I have. That was from China, so it's a whole different animal, absolutely nothing to do with this topic.

BTW, has a world class player put up a good score yet on either Deranged or Remix?
Member for 7 Years

Offline blackraven15

• My UV Multimidia Art
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: April 13, 2016, 08:55:40 pm »
Ethan Daniels got the first Kill-screen and set the bar pretty high for a high score. Dean Saglio has been working on a score as well.

There is a thread for submitting scores here: https://donkeykongforum.net/index.php?topic=1536.0
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 09:14:32 pm by blackraven15 »

Member for 8 Years

Offline HighScoreSaves

• www.highscoresaves.com
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: April 14, 2016, 06:52:52 am »
Ethan Daniels got the first Kill-screen and set the bar pretty high for a high score. Dean Saglio has been working on a score as well.

There is a thread for submitting scores here: https://donkeykongforum.net/index.php?topic=1536.0

Oh boy! That is amazing. I think I need to play a little more... ;D

It would be great to watch a live stream of someone that good playing...off to Google and search. Unless it's in the other thread already. Wowza!
Member for 7 Years