Author Topic: Pacman Board Counter  (Read 3220 times)

PowerPellet

Pacman Board Counter
« on: September 05, 2015, 12:15:41 pm »
Hi guys,

Xelnia-Games( twitch name) led me to these forums because I mentioned to him that I could use a Counter to count my boards while I play Pacman. He said there is quite a few Pacman players on this board and possibly they would know where or how to get one.

If you can help me out a bit thanks!

(P.S. I dont know how to program so i can't make it myself)

Thanks!
Power Pellet
(MultifariousGamer on Twitch)

jammyyy

Re: Pacman Board Counter
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 06:45:05 am »
i would think Pac-man world be easy to count , the board flash at end,  Ms Pac Man that a different story.  :)

WCopeland

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 07:39:40 am »
When I was still playing Pac-Man, I'd just open the calculator app on my phone, start it at 0, then add 1 for every board cleared. After the first entering of "+ 1" all you have to do is press "=" and it'll increment the board count.

PowerPellet

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 11:02:20 am »
I have ExpandedIdea on the project. let's see what happens!

jdllama

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2015, 06:38:46 am »
Hi guys,

Xelnia-Games( twitch name) led me to these forums because I mentioned to him that I could use a Counter to count my boards while I play Pacman. He said there is quite a few Pacman players on this board and possibly they would know where or how to get one.

If you can help me out a bit thanks!

(P.S. I dont know how to program so i can't make it myself)

Thanks!
Power Pellet
(MultifariousGamer on Twitch)

I am working on a custom version of MAME that will implement exactly this but built in to the game. I don't have an ETA of when it will be available, but I'll keep everyone abreast of it.

I've been able to get this data out of Donkey Kong and Ms. Pac Man, so regular Pac Man shouldn't be difficult in theory.

PowerPellet

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2015, 11:32:03 am »
SWEET!