Author Topic: Spaceman vs USA Tour 2015  (Read 2934 times)

Offline CaptainJivePants

• Teter
    • Awards
Spaceman vs USA Tour 2015
« on: August 19, 2015, 06:54:20 am »

QAOP Spaceman is coming back to the USA! This time, we're striking out to see some of the great people and places in the arcade community on this side of the pond.
Here is our tentative itinerary. We want to hang out with everyone and see every place, but we know that's not possible. Please reach out to me via text, DKF, RetroUprising, or Facebook message if you would like to try and meet up (or something).
  • 9/1 - Fly in to NYC.
  • 9/2 & 9/3 - Possibly some New York "stuff," but mostly Barcade Brooklyn and Chelsea (per Tim Hett's suggestion).
  • 9/4 - Grab the rental car and get whisked away to the magical land of New Jersey. Looking forward to Steve Wagner's agenda, which I believe includes Yestercades and Richie Knucklez.
  • 9/5 & 9/6 - Boston area (?) or straight to Pinball Wizard. Staying at Sun Valley Cottages by FunSpot for two nights. Hoping to rendezvous with Mike Sao Pedro, Brendan O'Down, Scott Cunningham, and some NH locals.
  • 9/7 & 9/8 - Start heading West. Eventually, we would like to end up in Ohio sometime on 9/8 to visit at least one of the arcades there. If we head straight West from FunSpot, we might hit both Columbus and Cincinnati, but this part is still open to discussion. No matter what, we need to hook up with Estel Goffinet.
  • 9/9 - Drive back to Chicago, with the possibility of a stop somewhere like Indy. Most likely at GGA this night since walking to an arcade will be nice after all the driving.
  • 9/10 - Journey to Wisconsin to visit New Glarus Brewery, shoot some guns, and play some games with Glen Updike.
  • 9/11 & 9/12 - Get back to Chicago, drop the car, and head to someplace awesome. Thinking Logan since they were the only ones in Chicago with a fully working Mr. Do! last time James visited, which was critical to his trip. Revisit Brixie's Beer Bar and our favorite bartenders.
  • 9/13 - Spaceman goes back to Space.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 07:00:48 am by CaptainJivePants »
DK Jr. - 818,900 (KS)
DK Jr. best first life - 714,700 (19-4)
APB - 215,074
Member for 9 Years DKJR Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
Re: Spaceman vs USA Tour 2015
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 09:50:44 am »
  • 9/10 - Journey to Wisconsin to visit New Glarus Brewery, shoot some guns, and play some games with Glen Updike.
    Kreygasm This is like 3 hours from me. If I am not too busy, maybe I could meet up with you guys as well. I have yet to hang out with Glen in his neck of the woods and have been wanting/trying to for quite some time now.[/list]
    "Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
    Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline timhett

• Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 04:01:50 pm »
    Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm
    « Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 05:43:02 pm by timhett »
    Millipede defaults - 1,902,984
    Millipede TGTS - 360,827
    Hi Score List -
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EVdor6Be4FNA9pV-mTIT8JpZWMKjhWPsTzqkG8RASyM/edit?usp=sharing
    Member for 10 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline CaptainJivePants

• Teter
      • Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 09:01:38 pm »
    • [/l][/l]
    Kreygasm This is like 3 hours from me. If I am not too busy, maybe I could meet up with you guys as well. I have yet to hang out with Glen in his neck of the woods and have been wanting/trying to for quite some time now.[/q]

Kreygasm  Glen's in charge of Wisconsin. The brewery is off for now, but we hear Glen is getting a keg.  <Kuh>  To New Hampshire tomorrow![/list]
    DK Jr. - 818,900 (KS)
    DK Jr. best first life - 714,700 (19-4)
    APB - 215,074
    Member for 9 Years DKJR Killscreener Twitch Streamer