Author Topic: Beardini's Blog  (Read 3154 times)

Beardini

Beardini's Blog
« on: August 13, 2015, 01:04:06 pm »
Hey everyone!

I kinda just randomly showed up in the forum since then I haven't really put in the work in donkey kong till now. My goal is to killscreen, I don't have any future plans to getting 1m or anything with score. I just feel like that is a completely different way to play the game that takes time and training all in its own way. I was introduced to this forum by adam later I met ethan and shane_nc they helped me learn how to pass springs. Nowadays I see alot of dkf peeps come to my channel to enjoy stuff that isn't donkey kong related since I am mostly a speedrunner but I do enjoy playing other random games (mostly bad ones). But I decided to create this blog to help me stay on track to killscreen by the end of the year. The score I have doesn't represent the skill I believe I have since I barely play donkey kong once in a blue moon due to frustration when playing it. Its going to happen! I have been on this forum for awhile and have met most of you, if you see me around my name is Anthony not Andrew (ethan pls  Kappa)

Current PB:
365,000 pts

409,700 pts achieved 9/16/2015 during DKO #3
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 02:06:06 am by Beardini »

Offline Adam_Mon

• Elite Member
    • Awards
Re: Beardini's Blog
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 01:09:33 pm »
I haven't really put in the work in donkey kong till now. My goal is to killscreen,

Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm
Love it mate!