Author Topic: CK Elevator fast pattern  (Read 7515 times)

Offline Adam_Mon

• Elite Member
    • Awards
CK Elevator fast pattern
« on: April 18, 2015, 11:57:55 am »
Here's a fairly effective way to pass the elevator board on CK while grabbing all prizes and reducing the need to deal with the pesky middle island fireball so frequently.
Might save people frustration during the tournament.

it probably has an 85%+ success rate (works for me most of the time) and works best from lvl 2 upwards.
It takes advantage of the fireballs quick descending nature and works by grabbing the yellow prize before the umbrella.

CrazyKong Elevator fast pattern (All Prizes)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 12:00:52 pm by Adam_Mon »
Member for 9 Years IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member Winner of a community event IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Blogger CK Killscreener DK Killscreener

Offline stella_blue

• High Score Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Re: CK Elevator fast pattern
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 08:02:51 pm »
Here's a fairly effective way to pass the elevator board on CK while grabbing all prizes and reducing the need to deal with the pesky middle island fireball so frequently.
Might save people frustration during the tournament.

it probably has an 85%+ success rate (works for me most of the time) and works best from lvl 2 upwards.
It takes advantage of the fireballs quick descending nature and works by grabbing the yellow prize before the umbrella.

It's a good strategy.

I paid Jeremy 600 yen (about $5) to distract you, then swiped it while you were looking the other way.   ;)

At least I've been giving you proper credit during my streaming sessions.

Sometimes I forget to hold my position on the top left platform until I'm ready for the fireball to descend the ladder.  I've got to be more mindful of that.

DK High Score 
  (L22-1)
DK Level 1-1 
DK No Hammer 
  (L15-2)
Member for 11 Years Most Time Online DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Fast Eddie

Re: CK Elevator fast pattern
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 11:16:18 am »
cheers dude iv been using this  ;)

8)