Author Topic: DK 1.1 Extravaganza  (Read 12898 times)

Offline Xermon54

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Re: DK 1.1 Extravaganza
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2015, 04:10:23 pm »
Wes, trust me, you don't wanna be in the same situation as me. I was the first person to miserably fail at getting the record, and I did the mistake of not trying to get it again and now I have to live miserably for the rest of my life with the fact that I failed at getting the record. I'm like Jesus, I suffered for you so you don't have to follow the same mistakes as I did!  Kappa

Joke aside, I know it's hard to keep playing when you fail a lot, I know what it feels to be unmovativated. But I'll personally make sure to watch every of your stream to help you with motivation. I definitely consider you as a great friend, and as a friend, I want you to succeed at what you want to succeed, and I know that getting 1.12m means a lot to you. If it means a lot to you, it also means a lot to me, so I'll do my best to make sure you achieve your goal ;-)

1) World Record of the most insults received by a plastic surgeon - 3752

2:World Record of the most Check Man games played - 6 (tied with Hank Chien)
Member for 11 Years Blogger DK 1.1M Point Scorer DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder Twitch Streamer

Offline alumbrada

• Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2015, 08:08:40 pm »
Quote from: WCopeland
Failure is not an option.
Never give up! :-).
DK high score: 89,100
Member for 10 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member Blogger Twitch Streamer

WCopeland

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2015, 07:36:06 pm »
Thanks everyone for joining me on my journey up to this point.  My cabinet has been under repair for quite a while... first I needed to get my control panel perfect and then my monitor had an unforeseen crazy issue. 

With that in mind, I've been told my cabinet will be in playable condition some time tomorrow and, barring something unexpected, arcade world record attempts will begin on either Monday or Tuesday.

Offline Evunz

• Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2015, 12:49:22 am »
I wish you the best luck sir. I'll be waiting for you !
I'm a french player http://www.twitch.tv/evunz
Member for 9 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline alumbrada

• Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2015, 04:57:19 am »
 Kreygasm
DK high score: 89,100
Member for 10 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2015, 05:01:11 am »
arcade world record attempts

You already have the Champ Kong record..why waste your time with this?
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

jammyyy

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2015, 06:05:48 am »

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2015, 08:02:13 am »
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer