Author Topic: DK Score Submissions  (Read 1420466 times)

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
Re: Score Submissions
« Reply #4290 on: November 30, 2021, 09:46:24 pm »
About 14 hours into my 24hr run of DK raising money for charity I hit a PB.

Original hardware but given it was a charity event I didn't think to do a tour of the cab.

Achieved at the "Kong-O-Thon" event at Netherworld Brisbane with 2 witnesses. Hoping we can include it but also understand if we cant.

Name - Aaron Raynor
Score - 434400
Hardware - TKG4 PCB MrVideo Capture, Nin-Jamma adaptor.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1205811833 14:24:48

Verified and updated on the HSL! Congrats on the PB and congrats on the great fundraiser! If you get a chance, please ask Netherworld to make a highlight of your game to the video remains permanent. Thanks!

kongtrac.kr summary
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #4291 on: November 30, 2021, 09:47:42 pm »
Michael Edwards
Wolfmame-0143
21/11/2021

Hi All :) After 8mths of Kong torture, I finally got a KS

Michael Edwards
Wolfmame-0143
21/11/2021

Sorry I forgot to post the video link on my previous post: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1211607176

Two killscreens!  <Allen>

gg sir, verified and updated on the HSL! Congrats!

kongtrac.kr summary
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 09:49:23 pm by xelnia »
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #4292 on: November 30, 2021, 09:48:40 pm »
Hi all, JD Black here! this is my first official score submission of 350,900. Here is the highlight to my video with the machine verification at the end https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1216087939. This is Jmayden81's DK machine. We had to restream the video because forgot to click the save vod button on twitch. thanks

Looks good! Verified and added to the HSL. Congrats!

kongtrac.kr summary

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #4293 on: November 30, 2021, 09:57:27 pm »
Hi Folks, I Tanya Lowe would like to register a new PB of 343,700. It was done in my original DKcab tonight using a 14 genuine board, with Pauline roms. The game was streamed live via the following: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1213623722 starting at 54:45. At the end of the game, the board and all components were also recorded live to the stream. I have followed all rules, and hope you enjoy the game.

Kind regards,

Tanya.
aka Sapphire_Drag0n

I'm holding off on this one for now until the community can have a discussion about allowing Pauline scores on to the main HSL: https://donkeykongforum.net/index.php?topic=2920.0

Offline sapphire_drag0n

• Awards
Re: Score Submissions - withdrawal
« Reply #4294 on: December 04, 2021, 01:30:26 am »
For the record, I had no idea that there was any difference (other than the images) between Pauline and DK. I'm having a beautiful Pauline cab made up and was testing out the roms for the first time. If Pauline is easier, harder or different to DK in terms of game play, then it really doesn't help my game play and practice. I never, ever wanted to cause or be involved in any kind of controversy or sides on anything that could have any kind of bad impact on an amazing community that I have enjoyed being part of and still enjoy being part of. For the record, I withdraw my submission for my new PB, and will do my best to get it or a better one again on my DK cab.  ;)

Kind regards,
Tanya.
Member for 5 Years Twitch Streamer

Offline naujoks

• Awards
« Reply #4295 on: December 07, 2021, 12:25:49 am »
Submitting a new score, improving on my previously recorded one:

DK Arcade
Video: (including lots of German swearing at the end, I'm afraid, but I mean, 1 screen away from a KS, come on!)
Name: Martin Knizia

Components shown at the end of the video, as before.

Thanks!
DK Arcade
PB & KS 854,500
Member for 5 Years DK Killscreener

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #4296 on: December 12, 2021, 10:41:01 pm »
Submitting a new score, improving on my previously recorded one:

DK Arcade
Video: (including lots of German swearing at the end, I'm afraid, but I mean, 1 screen away from a KS, come on!)
Name: Martin Knizia

Components shown at the end of the video, as before.

Thanks!

BibleThump BibleThump BibleThump

Rough ending, but still a PB! Verified and updated on the HSL! Congrats!

kongtrac.kr summary

Offline therexershow

• Awards
« Reply #4297 on: December 13, 2021, 10:04:21 am »
therexershow - Arcade 12-12-21  891,600  twitch  channel "therexershow"
Member for 3 Years DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener DKJR Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline rayfinkel

• Awards
« Reply #4298 on: December 14, 2021, 11:17:05 pm »
wolf 221

shoulda been way bigger. second half was a massive letdown. #soon.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1233861870

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #4299 on: December 16, 2021, 05:51:33 pm »
therexershow - Arcade 12-12-21  891,600  twitch  channel "therexershow"

I'm assuming this is the game: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1232977939

Verified and updated on the HSL! Almost our first new 1M player of 2021...time's running out...  BibleThump

kongtrac.kr summary

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #4300 on: December 16, 2021, 05:53:35 pm »
wolf 221

shoulda been way bigger. second half was a massive letdown. #soon.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1233861870

A PB is a PB sir! Well done. Your first game with a 13k+ barrel average and 63k+ level average. Even bigger things coming soon, I reckon. Verified and updated on the HSL!

kongtrac.kr summary

Offline VeryApe121

• Awards
« Reply #4301 on: December 17, 2021, 11:42:20 am »
New PB for submission - 782,800
My first time ever seeing level 20.  That got me nervous as ever, even though I knew I had blown past my PB.
Also, I seem to PB around Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Year..so expect a Killscreen around New Years Day 2022. 
That is your only warning David.   <Allen> <Allen>

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1236104009
"GET SLAMMED NERD" - Ape Jr
Member for 5 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline muscleandfitness

• Pie Kicker
  • Elite Member
  • Wall jump WR Holder x3
    • Awards
Re: Score Submissions - withdrawal
« Reply #4302 on: December 17, 2021, 11:56:15 am »
For the record, I had no idea that there was any difference (other than the images) between Pauline and DK. I'm having a beautiful Pauline cab made up and was testing out the roms for the first time. If Pauline is easier, harder or different to DK in terms of game play, then it really doesn't help my game play and practice. I never, ever wanted to cause or be involved in any kind of controversy or sides on anything that could have any kind of bad impact on an amazing community that I have enjoyed being part of and still enjoy being part of. For the record, I withdraw my submission for my new PB, and will do my best to get it or a better one again on my DK cab.  ;)

Kind regards,
Tanya.

Tanya pls lol go for it lit
59 wall jumps new world record on mame
55 wall jumps on a cab New World Record
longest convener ride in dk history New World Record
World Record for standing behind oil can until end of lev
A Reverse finish on Rivet  board. 12 ks's HS 992900
Member for 11 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline NWnike

• Awards
« Reply #4303 on: December 17, 2021, 07:49:22 pm »
New PB for submission - 782,800
My first time ever seeing level 20.  That got me nervous as ever, even though I knew I had blown past my PB.
Also, I seem to PB around Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Year..so expect a Killscreen around New Years Day 2022. 
That is your only warning David.   <Allen> <Allen>

I think you meant New Year's EVE 2022... Just saying.

Glad the picture is inspiring you to greater heights.

Regardless, sir, a hearty Congratulations are in order! Great Game brother!
Member for 5 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline jimhappy

• twitch -- jimhappy71
    • Awards
« Reply #4304 on: December 18, 2021, 10:12:28 am »
To Submit:  NEW PB and Kill Screen!!!!!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1236896374
twitch -- jimhappy71
Got a machine for my 50th BD.  Hope to finally get good at this game.
PB: 903,200 KS  (arcade)
1M, here I come.
Member for 5 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer