Author Topic: DK Score Submissions  (Read 1433512 times)

Offline JMayden81

• maydengaming instagram
    • Awards
Re: Score Submissions
« Reply #3630 on: April 05, 2020, 02:26:37 pm »
Great score my Brother!  Kreygasm
http://www.twitch.tv/jmayden81
DK pb: 1,027,700 KS

"Not far below you is a large horizontal plane which proves beneficial in maximizing the exploitation of gravity."
Member for 9 Years DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline NWnike

• Awards
« Reply #3631 on: April 05, 2020, 09:00:44 pm »
Congratulations! Sweet score!

They say your Donkey Kong game suffers when you hang out with sketchy people like Josh though!   <Allen>

Keep killing it!
Have a score on every DK3 track Member for 5 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline JMayden81

• maydengaming instagram
    • Awards
« Reply #3632 on: April 06, 2020, 09:43:14 am »
Congratulations! Sweet score!

They say your Donkey Kong game suffers when you hang out with sketchy people like Josh though!   <Allen>

Keep killing it!

You are not wrong sir haha  <Roy>
http://www.twitch.tv/jmayden81
DK pb: 1,027,700 KS

"Not far below you is a large horizontal plane which proves beneficial in maximizing the exploitation of gravity."
Member for 9 Years DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline VIMikey

• Living the dream, never wanna wake up.
    • DKMikey77's Twitch Page
    • Awards
« Reply #3633 on: April 06, 2020, 05:40:16 pm »
Hello DKF,

Here is my full Twitch stream on my new high score on Donkey Kong from my arcade cabinet.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/585063822

The 1st game attempt was a bust but my 2nd game results in 789,200 on Level 19.
My previous high score is listed on the list at 691,700.
This was played on my Donkey Kong TKG4 board and it includes the Remix kit.
I do apologize that I do not have footage of inside the cabinet, but I would be more than willing to provide you another video of my cabinet.
The high score is saved on my cabinet.
Please review and let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you very much.

Michael Massaro
DKMikey77
MBM
Member for 6 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3634 on: April 06, 2020, 08:01:36 pm »
Hello DKF,

Here is my full Twitch stream on my new high score on Donkey Kong from my arcade cabinet.

I do apologize that I do not have footage of inside the cabinet, but I would be more than willing to provide you another video of my cabinet.
Thank you very much.

Michael Massaro
DKMikey77

Great score! And yes, please do a walkthrough video of your cabinet (control panel showing 4-way joystick, PCB, etc.) and post it here. See the List Submission Rules for more details. Thanks!
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline VIMikey

• Living the dream, never wanna wake up.
    • DKMikey77's Twitch Page
    • Awards
« Reply #3635 on: April 07, 2020, 05:20:32 pm »
Thank you for responding back to me.
I just completed a video tour just now on Twitch and here is a link to the video.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/586055514

If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Thank you,

Michael Massaro
https://twitch.tv/DKMikey77
MBM
Member for 6 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3636 on: April 09, 2020, 12:57:35 am »
I've literally only broken 300k the one time for my last high score, but finally had a game come together with a great first man. 539k, and definitely over halfway to the KS now :)

Verified and updated on the HSL! Congrats! Tough ending, but you're well on your way to a KS now.

kongtrac.kr summary
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3637 on: April 09, 2020, 12:58:50 am »
Hey, this is Daniel Solis Owner of the Vortex Arcade in Sherwood Arkansas.
I would like to submit a new PB that I was able to achieve on 4-4-2020
Here is the full video link:

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/584100972

Thank you all for everything you do for us in the DK community ^.^

Verified and updated on the HSL! Congrats! Clean up those springs and you'll get a KS in no time.

kongtrac.kr summary

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3638 on: April 09, 2020, 01:01:43 am »
Hello DKF,

Thank you very much.

Michael Massaro
DKMikey77

Thank you for responding back to me.
I just completed a video tour just now on Twitch and here is a link to the video.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/586055514

If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Thank you,

Michael Massaro
https://twitch.tv/DKMikey77

Thank you for the walkthrough...everything looks great! Your score has been verified and updated on the HSL (and your Start score of 106k has been added to the Start HSL as well). Looks like that KS will come any game now! Oh, and FYI, TKG3 boards are acceptable for submissions as long they're running US Set 1 code.

kongtrac.kr summary

Offline Lyriell

• Awards
« Reply #3639 on: April 10, 2020, 06:25:32 am »
New Start PB.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/588197487

10/04/2020 same tkg-4 setup
Member for 6 Years DK 1.2M Point Scorer Winner of a community event CK Killscreener DK 1.1M Point Scorer DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline Itsmrpitchy

• Awards
« Reply #3640 on: April 13, 2020, 09:21:22 am »
Arron Pitchford
Level 22-1
Mame

I cannot believe it. I have choked so many good games before this. I feel so relieved since I had a massive mental block every time I got past level 12.

Adding the weave pattern into my gameplay more helped my rivets consistency a lot.

Member for 4 Years DK Masters - Rank D DKJR Killscreener CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline Rolledcigs

• Awards
« Reply #3641 on: April 13, 2020, 10:23:02 am »
Arron Pitchford
Level 22-1
Mame

Adding the weave pattern into my gameplay more helped my rivets consistency a lot.

Congrats man!!!! The first one is always sweet but it only gets sweeter!!! And yeah, adding the weave to the arsenal is HUGE. Keep going good brother!!! 1m next  Kreygasm
Member for 9 Years DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Blogger IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer

Offline dknetter

• Awards
« Reply #3642 on: April 13, 2020, 12:14:00 pm »
Arron Pitchford
Level 22-1
Mame

I cannot believe it. I have choked so many good games before this. I feel so relieved since I had a massive mental block every time I got past level 12.

Nice work man! Thanks for adding the tip about adding in the weave pattern. I struggle with consistency on rivets and probably try to stick too rigid to making the Star pattern work. I hope it's not considered bad form here, but I downloaded the inp to review and try to pick up any tips...especially in terms of any variations you had to take on rivets.
Member for 4 Years DK Masters - Rank D DKJR Killscreener CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline mattbuc16

• Awards
« Reply #3643 on: April 13, 2020, 03:53:06 pm »
Hi.  Do posts with attachments require mod approval?  Assuming so.  I posted one (probably accidentally two -- one without my name) on a submission.  Just checking.

Thanks,
Matt
Member for 4 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline Itsmrpitchy

• Awards
« Reply #3644 on: April 13, 2020, 04:19:39 pm »

Nice work man! Thanks for adding the tip about adding in the weave pattern. I struggle with consistency on rivets and probably try to stick too rigid to making the Star pattern work. I hope it's not considered bad form here, but I downloaded the inp to review and try to pick up any tips...especially in terms of any variations you had to take on rivets.

No bad form at all download away! Any problems with playing it back or if lack of rewind is an issue let me know and I will record a video of the playback :)