Author Topic: DK Score Submissions  (Read 1443888 times)

Offline Lyriell

• Awards
Re: Score Submissions
« Reply #3600 on: March 11, 2020, 06:58:29 pm »
new start pb of 146,500.
wolf186

A future Lord of the Kong!
Member for 6 Years DK 1.2M Point Scorer Winner of a community event CK Killscreener DK 1.1M Point Scorer DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline Barra

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
    • Awards
« Reply #3601 on: March 11, 2020, 11:09:30 pm »
Awesome scores all around sirs Kreygasm DK is almost as hot as Junior  <gasp>
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank A DK 1.1M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Submit a score for every DK3 track Winner of a community event IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member DKJR Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3602 on: March 12, 2020, 01:24:25 am »
So I "competed" in the Arcade Wars for Pincadia in Brisbane Australia, I got a 395,000 on the 28th of Feb.

Only evidence is a picture I took. Adam Lee and Tanya Lowe (owner of Pincadia) were also present and are happy to verify.

Hoping that's enough but totally understand if it's not.

cheers,

Aaron

Wasn't this being streamed? Thought I saw something on the Netherworld channel. If your game was streamed and the cabs were verified on camera then we can probably put this on the HSL.
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3603 on: March 12, 2020, 01:26:31 am »
Thomas Bauer
03/09/2020
Wolfmameplus 106

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/564574147

Micro pb  FailFish  oh well soon  <Allen>

A PB is a PB! Congrats sir! An epic last man that went 86 boards and 835,900 points! Verified and updated on the HSL.

kongtrac.kr summary

Comparison of your 1,131,000 / 1,131,200 / 1,132,400 games
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3604 on: March 12, 2020, 01:33:38 am »
Hello.

I would like to submit my score of 1,102,200 points.
TKG-3 etc etc..

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/564877239?fbclid=IwAR2FbO45Vzz2aR3r3lfpfy0fQBp_cAv4e3TraLHP18CQQBZMmZrsdAUv8Wo

What a time to be alive.

Sorry, TKG-4.  I'm a twit.

Kreygasm <Allen> Kreygasm

"...we're not going to make it to the end, and if we do it's going to be the most glorious end ever."  -Tecchio after his 3rd death

And what a glorious end it was. 16 hours after Thomas went 86 boards and 835,900 points to achieve a 1.13M PB, you went 90 boards and 839,100 points to become the first Australian ever to score 1.1M! A truly historic moment, sir. I'm honored to have had the opportunity to verify it and I've updated the HSL. Please keep going good.

kongtrac.kr summary

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3605 on: March 12, 2020, 01:36:07 am »
First time to level 11 for me, and new high score of 373k. Halfway to KS?

You're making great progress and have cracked the top 200! Congrats! Verified and updated on the HSL.

kongtrac.kr summary

(btw, 12-2 is halfway...58th board of the 116 you need to complete to get to the KS)

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3606 on: March 12, 2020, 01:37:16 am »
new start pb of 146,500.
wolf186

A very solid 140. Congrats sir. Verified and updated on the Start HSL.

Offline DonkeyShlong

• Awards
« Reply #3607 on: March 15, 2020, 09:10:48 am »
Hello.

I would like to submit my score of 1,102,200 points.
TKG-3 etc etc..

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/564877239?fbclid=IwAR2FbO45Vzz2aR3r3lfpfy0fQBp_cAv4e3TraLHP18CQQBZMmZrsdAUv8Wo

What a time to be alive.

Sorry, TKG-4.  I'm a twit.

"...we're not going to make it to the end, and if we do it's going to be the most glorious end ever."  -Tecchio after his 3rd death

And what a glorious end it was. 16 hours after Thomas went 86 boards and 835,900 points to achieve a 1.13M PB, you went 90 boards and 839,100 points to become the first Australian ever to score 1.1M! A truly historic moment, sir. I'm honored to have had the opportunity to verify it and I've updated the HSL. Please keep going good.

kongtrac.kr summary

To echo what Jeremy said.  Matthew, you sir, are a legend!  To achieve that score with all men is a true accomplishment for any Konger, but to do most of it with one man...simply outstanding.  It was great to watch, grab yourself a cold one!
Member for 4 Years DK Killscreener

Offline DonkeyShlong

• Awards
« Reply #3608 on: March 15, 2020, 09:27:34 am »
So I "competed" in the Arcade Wars for Pincadia in Brisbane Australia, I got a 395,000 on the 28th of Feb.

Only evidence is a picture I took. Adam Lee and Tanya Lowe (owner of Pincadia) were also present and are happy to verify.

Hoping that's enough but totally understand if it's not.

cheers,

Aaron

Cracking score!  I found that once I got to around 400k, I had a flat spot, and it was due to silly deaths jumping left when on barrel boards.  Straight jumping was the key for me to progress to the next milestone.

Offline DonkeyShlong

• Awards
« Reply #3609 on: March 16, 2020, 01:22:28 pm »
My goal has being accomplished!  After a few rocky starts, I began to get the flow with a few 600k games.  I then broke my one man PB of 441k with 487k!  I could feel 'the' game coming, and was surprisingly calmer than I was usually.  A combination of good coffee and rock tunage maybe helped do the trick, and being live in the arcade!  ;D

I took many screenshots along the way (a few key ones below), and the final few boards on video.  It was horrible going from having music to silence.  Why can't phones record and play music at the same time!  :'(

https://ibb.co/drF24LC - I came close to having a dodgy rivet board here and with the sound gone at this point, I had to keep an eye on that damn timer!
https://ibb.co/6W8V6kS

- I have bleeped my excitable swearing out as my daughter has my channel on her iPad  ;D

Final score - 833,700 with some top hammer pressing.  I took a deep breath at 601k with two men in tact, and just imagined myself being at level 5 which helped the tension a lot.  200k with two men is something I can do easily in the early stages, but the mind games always got the best of me.

I was planning on mentioning the DKF community and naming some people who helped me etc but with the brain farting excitement, I totally forgot!  I did however mention this place on an earlier stream where I was helping a young lad with some tips, and had a few good games going.

I was exhausted driving home, and had CRT burn of the barrel board behind my eyes when I tried to sleep at 1am when I got home  ROFL

Offline NWnike

• Awards
« Reply #3610 on: March 16, 2020, 03:43:00 pm »
Congratulations on the killscreen, that is quite an accomplishment. Don't stop there... push onward! I hope to join the list soon.
Submit a score for every DK3 track Member for 5 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline DonkeyShlong

• Awards
« Reply #3611 on: March 16, 2020, 04:01:03 pm »
Congratulations on the killscreen, that is quite an accomplishment. Don't stop there... push onward! I hope to join the list soon.

Thanks dude.  Your games are coming along nicely.  Feel free to ask any questions in pm or send me snippets of deaths and I'll try offer any advice I've been passed from others or learnt along the way.

RodRov

« Reply #3612 on: March 16, 2020, 05:33:06 pm »
New PB 345,400 wolfmame 217

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3613 on: March 17, 2020, 11:21:20 pm »
My goal has being accomplished!  After a few rocky starts, I began to get the flow with a few 600k games.  I then broke my one man PB of 441k with 487k!  I could feel 'the' game coming, and was surprisingly calmer than I was usually.  A combination of good coffee and rock tunage maybe helped do the trick, and being live in the arcade!  ;D

I took many screenshots along the way (a few key ones below), and the final few boards on video.  It was horrible going from having music to silence.  Why can't phones record and play music at the same time!  :'(

https://ibb.co/drF24LC - I came close to having a dodgy rivet board here and with the sound gone at this point, I had to keep an eye on that damn timer!
https://ibb.co/6W8V6kS

- I have bleeped my excitable swearing out as my daughter has my channel on her iPad  ;D

Final score - 833,700 with some top hammer pressing.  I took a deep breath at 601k with two men in tact, and just imagined myself being at level 5 which helped the tension a lot.  200k with two men is something I can do easily in the early stages, but the mind games always got the best of me.

I was planning on mentioning the DKF community and naming some people who helped me etc but with the brain farting excitement, I totally forgot!  I did however mention this place on an earlier stream where I was helping a young lad with some tips, and had a few good games going.

I was exhausted driving home, and had CRT burn of the barrel board behind my eyes when I tried to sleep at 1am when I got home  ROFL

Congrats on the KS, sir! I would've like to have seen a new game started to show lives+bonus setting, but I think the live venue combined with the available video is enough to verify this score. Obviously not much I can do in the way of stats, but L=22 is the stat that matters! Updated on the HSL!

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3614 on: March 17, 2020, 11:22:24 pm »
New PB 345,400 wolfmame 217

Verified and updated on the HSL! Congrats! Had a great 2nd man...string four of those together and you'll have a KS!

kongtrac.kr summary