Author Topic: Would anyone else be interested in a DK Jr. High Score list?  (Read 14775 times)

ChrisJBenn

Re: Would anyone else be interested in a DK Jr. High Score list?
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2013, 04:58:22 am »
Hey, so I stayed up pretty late to see if I could get something done, and I think I've got it. A few little problems such as the Youtube videos embedding themselves rather than just remaining text links, table formatting errors - it looks a bit squashed, me being unable to find any MARP links for any of the games (assuming there are any,) not having any idea whether or not games/scores were killscreened (other than Brian Allen's, which I witnessed!)

Anything else you can see that needs sorting?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 05:47:56 am by ChrisJBenn »

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
  • Don't follow me on Twitch/Scared of being followed
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2013, 05:18:08 am »
Wait wait.....there's a DK version for Juniors?
In the summer that you came
There was something eating everyone
And the sunshine fund was low
We couldn't greet you with a simple hello
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank D Twitch Streamer CK Killscreener Blogger DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener

Simpsons99

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2013, 08:57:08 am »
So the list would be scores from TG and Marp?
My millon plus scores are not on TG  or Marp..  I have not gotten the 1,033,800 score not even off the camcorder yet.
At the moment I do not have the 60.00 to submit the score.

corey.chambers

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2013, 09:00:26 pm »
Hey, so I stayed up pretty late to see if I could get something done, and I think I've got it. A few little problems such as the Youtube videos embedding themselves rather than just remaining text links, table formatting errors - it looks a bit squashed, me being unable to find any MARP links for any of the games (assuming there are any,) not having any idea whether or not games/scores were killscreened (other than Brian Allen's, which I witnessed!)

Chris, I just saw this post. Was there any of this I could help you with? Are you still having problems with anything?

ChrisJBenn

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2013, 09:31:07 pm »

Chris, I just saw this post. Was there any of this I could help you with? Are you still having problems with anything?

The table format actually seems to be fine, and I've been linked to some MARP replays in the DK Jr. section, so the only problem I've got left is killscreen verifications, which is going to be tricky. But so far I think I'm good. Thanks man!