Related Games > Donkey Kong 3

Jason Vasiloff gets 6,925,300 on TG Marathon settings! The New DK3 King

(1/2) > >>

homerwannabee:
OK, Jason Vasiloff has absolutely demolished by Donkey Kong 3 record of 6.1 million with 6,925,300.
And for me that's what I have been looking for.  It's one of two scores that I see that if someone beats it they are now the new king of this game.

To be honest, he's next level.  He improved his previous score by 2.3 million points.   I have a TON of score between 4.6 and 6.1 million points.  It was an epic struggle to get to that point.
So yeah, on this date on September 1st, 2022, a new King of DK3 has been crowned.
The man is a true beast at this game, and he put in the time to become great at it.

Congratulations Jason, you're amazing.

Barra:
 Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm

absolutely MASSIVE. score of the year right here. maybe even the decade or  <Billy>. riley's score's are/were top 10 all time imo <HootLove>

I remember a few years ago Max H. and myself constantly poking at you to play this because we thought it was a "JV" game. well, we weren't wrong ;)

epic stuff mate. soooo pumped! you completely crushed it too. the scary thing is, you can go higher!
D1 lets goooo  <gasp> <stanley> <stanley> <stanley>

JasonV91:
Thank you George, very kind of you to say - you set the bar so high on this game, I'm with Barra in that your DK3 scores are some of the most impressive in all of CAG.

--- Quote from: Barra on September 02, 2022, 02:09:26 am --- Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm

absolutely MASSIVE. score of the year right here. maybe even the decade or  <Billy>. riley's score's are/were top 10 all time imo <HootLove>

I remember a few years ago Max H. and myself constantly poking at you to play this because we thought it was a "JV" game. well, we weren't wrong ;)

epic stuff mate. soooo pumped! you completely crushed it too. the scary thing is, you can go higher!
D1 lets goooo  <gasp> <stanley> <stanley> <stanley>

--- End quote ---

Thanks again mate - haha, I TOTALLY remember you and Max suggesting several times that I give DK3 a play...I don't know how you guys picked up on it being a "JV game" (still not sure what that even means  ;D), but you guys knew what you were talking about...great suggestion!  :)

rayfinkel:
JV, you're an absolute beast. Congrats!

TheSunshineFund:
Ah I missed this awesome score!  Congrats JV (seems like that should just be copy/paste every few weeks or so)!  Sick score man, what on earth you gonna play next?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version