Related Games > Donkey Kong 3

A review of the Gobblet tourney Kongrats to all the money winners

(1/5) > >>

homerwannabee:
Well basically EVERYONE was a money winner who submitted a score.  Yep, that's all you needed to do.   8)

Now thoughts on the tourney.  Although I didn't get the 30 people who submitted scores like I wanted, I was over the moon happy with the new super high scores.   Jason V getting 569,900 is simply  Kreygasm   Barra getting a new all time high at an incredible 797,100 is  Kreygasm  George Strain getting over 500k is  Kreygasm  And Wags missing out on 500k is  :( , but him topping Richard's former record score of 473k with 491,100 is  Kreygasm   
GillKong, getting 318,100 is still hecka cool!  BibleThump
Chrispy, Dknetter, and world Galaga champ JDGalaga getting over 200k is  BibleThump
Everyone else submitting a score is  BibleThump

As for those who registered, but didn't enter a score.  Sorry, no soup for you.  You actually have to submit a score to get some money.

Glad people enjoyed the tournament.  Next time around I'm thinking about a couple of changes to make it an even better tournament.  Kongrats to all who participated!

So now for the prize money.

1. Barra $30
2. JasonV91 $29
3. George strain $28
4. Steve Wagner $27
5. gillkong $26
6. Chrispy $25
7. Dknetter $24
8. jdgalaga $23
9. Shatty $22
10. DaLar $21
11. Creech $20
12. Scoundrl $19
13. FootofGod $18
14. nwnike $17
15. Synappz $16
16. xelnia $15
17. MitchMitchell $14
18. Evan04 $13
19. bensweeneyonbass $12
20. pickachublast10 $11

So please message me your email address so that I can PayPal you the winnings right away.  If you don't have a PayPal account, please message me your address so I can send you a money order.

rayfinkel:
awesome stuff, guys! cool tourney, george! :)

TheSunshineFund:
Fun tourney thanks George.  Learned a lot about the game using these settings.  Congrats to all.

Cheers.

dknetter:
A fun tournament - it coincided well for me just having just done the 1M on easy. Thanks for running it! It's both a fun and frustrating game imo, but I really like that there's not a focus on any repetitive point pressing.

xelnia:
Congrats everyone! I'll go through all the scores soon and put them on the DK3 HSL (IF THEY QUALIFY  <stirpot>).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version